Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I have a bug after I choose "Do not interfere" Does any one else has the same problem. and I got the fix .

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I am ok with the update, santa ntr was nice, hopefully we get even more ntrs in next updates, or the options for it, with mommy and sistah, i do wonder if the creators will focus only the family for the ntr, or all /or other girls too? , are they going to introduse other ntr anaconda guys or just these 2, etc etc..
Also,
There is another bug for me ,

when the mother is crying, there is options to go to her or leave, if you press walk away or w/e was the option you get gray screen
Something like this.

U

User_17502

Well that was disappointing! We went from a story full of choices to a linear update with little to none content. I hope next update will make it up...
Patreon Poll indicated that people wanted less choices and more story progression.
We were doing around one full day an update with choices. This allowed us time for only 200 images.
Update V0.60 covered two full days with multiple choices and almost 300 images. Plus an entire Christmas dream with 4 possible options.
If you desire something else I encourage you to become a patron and express your feelings through voting on the content itself. :)
I am ok with the update, santa ntr was nice, hopefully we get even more ntrs in next updates, or the options for it, with mommy and sistah, i do wonder if the creators will focus only the family for the ntr, or all /or other girls too? , are they going to introduse other ntr anaconda guys or just these 2, etc etc..
Also,
There is another bug for me ,

when the mother is crying, there is options to go to her or leave, if you press walk away or w/e was the option you get gray screen
Something like this.
Next Update will have a focus on NTR and evenly divide the focus between the step-family and other girls.
More rivals are coming but the last major rival will make his appearance in this update.

This bug was fixed in the Finished Update.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If somebody don't understand the install guide from the incest patch i have reuploaded the patch with hopefully a better explanation of the 2 folders. The patch itself hasn't changed and i wrote something about the possible future of the patch in the post there.

Reactions: johnconnor

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Patreon Poll indicated that people wanted less choices and more story progression.
We were doing around one full day an update with choices. This allowed us time for only 200 images.
Update V0.60 covered two full days with multiple choices and almost 300 images. Plus an entire Christmas dream with 4 possible options.
If you desire something else I encourage you to become a patron and express your feelings through voting on the content itself. :)

Next Update will have a focus on NTR and evenly divide the focus between the step-family and other girls.
More rivals are coming but the last major rival will make his appearance in this update.

This bug was fixed in the Finished Update.
So the last major rival ? maybe Lucas I think ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Anyone knows how to change the outfit of Mom into purple clothes from the red dress ? (in the NTR date) I already tried every choices, but none of the choices where you go shopping with her will allow you to pick the purple one instead of red

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I hope that the NTR scene again will be in the third person POV, like the previous one (Mom&Lucas) because in third person, you don't feel like a loser and share the same sentiments with the MC instead you feel like a god watching from above in third person

Moms newer version is so beautiful I also hope that in her older version in the earlier episodes will be change too like the new one

U

User_17502

So the last major rival ? maybe Lucas I think ?
Nope. Lucas was already introduced and he’s actually not even a major rival XD

I hope that the NTR scene again will be in the third person POV, like the previous one (Mom&Lucas) because in third person, you don't feel like a loser and share the same sentiments with the MC instead you feel like a god watching from above in third person

Moms newer version is so beautiful I also hope that in her older version in the earlier episodes will be change too like the new one
Hmm. That is possible. I wonder if we should do a poll and see how people feel about different POVs.
In time, in time.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Just got through running through this game.

I like what i've played so far.

Don't think i've seen to many games based in hawaii. I would like to see you guys utilize this more in the story. Obviously in the future. You know like the scenes on boats, visiting the active/inactive volcanoes, and stuff like that. I mean having sex near a volcano sounds very hot. :p

I like the current models for all the lovely ladies. The barista girl Maude is my current favorite. do you guys have any future plans for a bbw or fem muscle female character? Not necessary more of a quandary than anything. I'm good either way.

I like the idea of each girl having a rival. It adds a bit more to earning the girls affections. Do you guys have any plans to have the MC share a girl with a rival? Same thing as earlier. Just curious.

Keep up the good work.

Excelsior

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Nope. Lucas was already introduced and he’s actually not even a major rival XD

Hmm. That is possible. I wonder if we should do a poll and see how people feel about different POVs.
In time, in time.
Then Marcus ? if its not Lucas , but she haven't touch any of the girls yet except his girlfriend Sophie

Yeah that's absolutely possible because it was done already, (Mom & Lucas is in the third person POV, mom is telling the story about what happened after the date to aunt while MC is eavesdropping)

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Then Marcus ? if its not Lucas , but she haven't touch any of the girls yet except his girlfriend Sophie

Yeah that's absolutely possible because it was done already, (Mom & Lucas is in the third person POV, mom is telling the story about what happened after the date to aunt while MC is eavesdropping)
Probably the mothers new boss.

Reactions: User_17502

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
The patch itself hasn't changed and i wrote something about the possible future of the patch in the post there.
You forgot to add the "Patched" at the end of your own version of the "question2marcus" and "question4marcus" labels.
Sorry if you already did it, I had few free times lately and I'm late on playing updates and reading threads.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

I think this is proof enough that Marcus is major rival, especially that he's aiming for - Aunt, Tracy, Sunny, Maude, Ms Tight Ass, (Already has a GF btw), and probably his own mom.

P.S Pic below is just a fanart, but still, shows what Marcus wants nicely

muhimu

Jul 22, 2018
Nice game so far. Erotic content is certainly lacking for now, but the world building and characterization shows promise for the future. The prospect of multiple girls and multiple rivals can make things very interesting and lead to a wide variety of lewds ;)

Now while a pure cuck/chad run seems to be the most logical choices that will lead to a more coherent story, I'm more interested in a "mixed" run, e.g. letting my family be fucked by BBC and still trying to pursue love interests (Emma, Maude,...) and trying to balance that proved to be a very engaging game play mechanic for a VN.
I hope that aspect won't be neglected in the future.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes