AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
On day 3 I keep getting 'exception errors' for the 'day3mmarcus11.jpg'. Kept pressing ignore and it doesn't work.

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
"From the incest patch, patch note" it reads:

here's an explanation of what the difference is between the 2 folders:
The "incest with ntr harem party" folder: has the incest patch but with the difference on the harrem route on day 3 at the party at marcus.
The harrem party has basicly the same same scenes what is on the ntr route by the party where the sister is topless.
But with the difference its end like the original harem party where the sister goes home alone.

The "incest with original harem party" folder: is the original party scenes on day 3 from the script file but with the incest patch.
There you don´t see on the harem route the sister topless.

Can someone clarify what this means. I don't understand it.

Reactions: johnconnor

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Well that was disappointing! We went from a story full of choices to a linear update with little to none content. I hope next update will make it up...

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Suddenly can't open on MacOS - "Application can't be opened", I had a previous version work (version 3, I believe), and am unfortunately illiterate with coding. Can anyone help??

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@ashw on day 3 is a party event.And the Alpha and the Ntr route have different scenes.While on the alpha route you only see sophies tits, you see on the ntr route sophies tits and the tits from your sister too. And the folder "incest with ntr harem party" causes you to see the tits from your sister on the alpha route too.While on the folders: "incest with original harem party" you have the original alpha scenes at the party.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Suddenly can't open on MacOS - "Application can't be opened", I had a previous version work (version 3, I believe), and am unfortunately illiterate with coding. Can anyone help??
there is a final fixed version released on patreon account for 1$ today.

U

User_17502

The finished update is out for patrons. This update should be bug free :)

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Still can't be opened. FML, could it be some kind of permissions thing? I've seen that before...
Very much possible. It's a 7z archive so the dev probably repacked the game which would have stripped the permissions set up inside RenPy's zip archive.
Mac is anathema to me so take the following with a grain of salt, it's just what I would try on linux.

Find the game's directory (containing the "CultureShock.app") and open a terminal window there.
Code:
chmod +x CultureShock.app/Contents/MacOS/*
See if that helps.

Reactions: ScoopyDyWoopdy
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes