gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I used what was labelled as a version 6 incest patch, but the message was dated 28 Nov. If you have a no kidding ver 6 patch, I would appreciate it. Also, I started an old save from the scene at Aunt Liza's house where you get pizza and a BJ (sounds like a new holiday!), and I also started an entirely new game.
UncleVt linked in the op my post so i used this.As long as the rar file is called "Culture Shock [v0.60]" is it corect.Which patch which patch variant do you use?.Try it without the incest patch

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
UncleVt linked in the op my post so i used thi.As long as the rar file is called "Culture Shock [v0.60]" is it corect.Which patch which patch variant do you use?.Try it without the incest patch
I used that patch, installing the "incest with ntr harem party." I will also run without the incest patch next.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for the game and the patch, I'm on the ntr route and patch did wonders, so thanks again ;-)

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So based on what I have read, seems this is more of a scene setter update. I haven't gotten mine to work yet, but I do hope the main action kicks off soon. King of Lust and Heartlessnobody are the masters of NTR (always avoidable), so I hope to see them painting their next masterpiece soon! Still, they are doing great work now, with great support from gigan.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@rossbach451 could you test this savegame? this is with the "Incest with ntr harem Party" patch and the harem route.Or when this not work could you upload the day6.rpy file? it is in the subfolder "game"

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I get the exact same error message tried everything with patch without patch. Game is so broken
Edit ok so If i install patches then run unren and unpack all rpyc files it works. Very strange as it includes the rpy files
I also had that specific error.

I found that if I removed the "unren-dev.rpyc"-file from the game folder it worked.

If I then wanted to enable the console I could still run unren myself, enable it and then remove the following line from the resulting "unren-dev.rpy"-file that is created in the game folder:
Code:
config.developer=True
Something about that option makes it crash on startup in this game. The precompiled "unren-dev.rpyc"-file" must have it enabled. Strange it seems to work still for some people? I run the game on a Mac if it matters.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I also had that specific error.

I found that if I removed the "unren-dev.rpyc"-file from the game folder it worked.

If I then wanted to enable the console I could still run unren myself, enable it and then remove the following line from the resulting "unren-dev.rpy"-file that is created in the game folder:
Code:
config.developer=True
Something about that option makes it crash on startup in this game. The precompiled "unren-dev.rpyc"-file" must have it enabled. Strange it seems to work still for some people? I run the game on a Mac if it matters.
That's exactly what happened to me, too. The developer must have changed something to prevent using the developer mode.

U

User_17502

Thanks. If only the developer would show the stats inside the game without the user having to check by entering a separated menu.
We changed from that style because a second menu allows us to display more images and detailed information depending on how you play the game.
That's exactly what happened to me, too. The developer must have changed something to prevent using the developer mode.
Nah I am just an idiot.
I have worked out every bug that you guys have posted and a .61 should be out end of this week.
This should also solve the mac issues but I cant be sure as my virtual machine is shit.

Reactions: numanumani and Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
We changed from that style because a second menu allows us to display more images and detailed information depending on how you play the game.

Nah I am just an idiot.
I have worked out every bug that you guys have posted and a .61 should be out end of this week.
This should also solve the mac issues but I cant be sure as my virtual machine is shit.
Hopefully I didn't create the impression that I don't value your work. I love your game. It's an amazing work of art. So thanks a lot! And for your swift reply to my messages, too! :)(y)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Do you have downloaded my "patched" version from the game on post 1146?this included the bug fix from the op and a fix for day7
No, I had not, but I did and that worked, so thank you very much, I finally got to finish that release....it ended too soon. lol

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Seems to work fine. I just dl'd the game, no hotfix, put in the incest patch, everything is smooth sailing. Thanks, you are a hero!
i think you would write me but you answerd your post ;).Its good that it´s working for you now.But i´m not sure which version you have downloaded.From the op or my game version from the post 1146 ?

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Where is the best place to send bug reports? I get a minor exception on day 8. I am able to safely ignore it and proceed.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day8.rpy", line 105, in script
    with Pause
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.NoTransition'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 14c89b30>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 8199410>}>

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
i think you would write me but you answerd your post ;).Its good that it´s working for you now.But i´m not sure which version you have downloaded.From the op or my game version from the post 1146 ?
Dl'd the game from the OP.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes