gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can we expect an already patched version of 0.60 to be posted soon? I can't paste either the IC patch or the bugfix into the game?! I downloaded a renpy game earlier and pasted the Lewdpatcher's IC patch with no issues.
.I have upload my game with the bugfix from the op and the fix for day7 what i postet on the site 56.This is the original game means with no incest patch in it

Reactions: Mikey Mike

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
.I have upload my game with the bugfix from the op and the fix for day7 what i postet on the site 56.This is the original game means with no incest patch in it
Thanks so much and'll give it a try.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Cool, thanks! Now, which incest patch is ok? Or is there one that is ok? I used one, restarted a game, it still ended after Aunt Liza blew the MC, no new content from version 6. So I have now downloaded this one, gigan. Is there an incest patch you believe in?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I last played this game back around v0.2 or v0.3 and really enjoyed it... so thought I'd have a look at this latest version to see the progress but cannot believe that there is still nothing other than character deveopment! I will keep folowing the game because I like the games premise but it looks like I will need to wait another 4-6 months before anything happens at this rate of development. I wont be putting any $$$ into this game at this stage... still - I hope the dev sticks at it!

Reactions: Eye-switcher
D

Deleted member 208097

I have to say I don't love the apparent direction of the game. I have pledged (an admittedly paltry sum) in the past because I liked the simple premise of the MC versus Marcus competing for the affections of a small number of heroines. Each of the last few updates have seemed intent on adding more and more characters into the story, stretching out my interests past there breaking point, and it's clear from the statements of the writer that this is only going to continue for the foreseeable future with the addition of a unique rival for nearly every female heroine. That's not what I'm interested in, and so it was hard for me to continue to justify supporting it.

I'm certain there are others who feel differently, and I wish you success on making the game you want to make. Just wanted to vent my own, meaningless frustrations.

(I also feel like pretty much every Patreon game suffers from ambitions overwhelming production, and because this is one of the few games I've had hopes for, it's unfortunately caught this bit of criticism which could be posted in nearly every thread on this forum. Sorry.)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The game spills out a massive amount of exception errors at day3 with massive error in the conversation with Marcus.
I can't seems to find the images. I gave up after 40 clicks. Ok so that's what the bugfix was for. Works now after the bugfix.

I don't get why the game is in 4:3 format I though were long past that by now.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
The game spills out a massive amount of exception errors at day3 with massive error in the conversation with Marcus.
I can't seems to find the images. I gave up after 40 clicks. Ok so that's what the bugfix was for. Works now after the bugfix.

I don't get why the game is in 4:3 format I though were long past that by now.
the first 3 days of the game is in old dimension. it was not rendered in right dimension when i first made this game because of the game been in rpgmaker first. but from day 4 after coffee events the images have been corrected. In coming few updates we will be planning to recreate day 1 2 and 3 with this current dimension and will also add new events on it to make the game look perfect.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Did anyone manage to enable the developer mode in version 0.6? Unren.bat worked until version 0.5, but doesn't work in version 0.6 anymore. It makes the game crash. I managed to enable the console (config.console in 00console.rpy), but could not get the developer mode to work (config.developer in options.rpy). FYI, I don't use it to cheat on the game, since there's no need to, but I like to know the impact of my choices by checking the stats.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Did anyone manage to enable the developer mode in version 0.6? Unren.bat worked until version 0.5, but doesn't work in version 0.6 anymore. It makes the game crash. I mangaged to enable the console (config.console in 00console.rpy), but could not get the developer mode to work (config.developer in options.rpy). FYI, I don't use it to cheat on the game, since there's no need to, but I like to know the impact of my choices by checking the stats.
press in game p.Then you can see the stats.

Reactions: Led

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Still getting no new content, which incest patch is ok? Or is there one that is ok? I used one, restarted a game, it still ended after Aunt Liza blew the MC, no new content from version 6. So I have now downloaded the game version gigan provided. Is there an incest patch that works?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
@zielony2 thats strange.I don´t have this problem.I thing the best option is to wait until @Heartlessnobody95 is online and see this
Yep, I tried again with fresh copies of both files...the bugfix loads into the game file, but then I just get an exception when I try to open the game...in other words, the game won't start...sigh, I really wanted to keep playing this game, but right now I guess it's not possible. :(

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Still getting no new content, which incest patch is ok? Or is there one that is ok? I used one, restarted a game, it still ended after Aunt Liza blew the MC, no new content from version 6. So I have now downloaded the game version gigan provided. Is there an incest patch that works?
Do you use the current version from the incest patch? when a new game version comes out the incest patch must be updatet.do you use a savegame from the previous version or did you play completely new? There was a "bug" in the previous version.You must rollback to a scene where the mc is not in the bed

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yep, I tried again with fresh copies of both files...the bugfix loads into the game file, but then I just get an exception when I try to open the game...in other words, the game won't start...sigh, I really wanted to keep playing this game, but right now I guess it's not possible. :(
in your game folder there should be a traceback.txt file.The best thing is you uploaded it here

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Do you use the current version from the incest patch? when a new game version comes out the incest patch must be updatet.do you use a savegame from the previous version or did you play completely new? There was a "bug" in the previous version.You must rollback to a scene where the mc is not in the bed
I used what was labelled as a version 6 incest patch, but the message was dated 28 Nov. If you have a no kidding ver 6 patch, I would appreciate it. Also, I started an old save from the scene at Aunt Liza's house where you get pizza and a BJ (sounds like a new holiday!), and I also started an entirely new game.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes