gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@johnconnor you could try the bugfix from the op or you wait because heartlessnobody95 has written "I have worked out every bug that you guys have posted and a .61 should be out end of this week. "

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
what happened to this game? it started out so good , now i literally need to go to school and take tests?
just introducing more and more characters instead of keeping it tight. is it a spy story? school dating sim? its all over the Place. Walking places where nothing happens. cut down on the fat and the time sinks which there are plentiful in this game.

Reactions: iainmore

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
what happened to this game? it started out so good , now i literally need to go to school and take tests?
just introducing more and more characters instead of keeping it tight. is it a spy story? school dating sim? its all over the Place. Walking places where nothing happens. cut down on the fat and the time sinks which there are plentiful in this game.
The main reason mc and his family migrated from old town to city is because of his future study so that's why showing classes and college is must. And for the story progression next update will have some story progression.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@King of Lust i´m not sure if this a mistake in the walkthrough or in the game but on the alpha route is on day 5 written "
"I don't blame you. (+love)": $ stepsis_love += 2" but that is wrong.You become for this answer "$ stepsis_corruption += 2".You become love for "You didn't even notice people can see you in your underwear. (-slut)"$ stepsis_slut -= 2 , $ stepsis_love += 2.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes