zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Comes this crash when you start the game? have you test it without the incest patch (I´m pretty sure that is not from the incest patch)?
ver 0,5 works well
ver 0.6 is crashing on start (patched and not patched same error)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks, but maybe Im not installing the bugfix right? because now I get an exception when I try to open it
When you download the bug fix file then extract this in you game main folder and click yes for overwrite

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ver 0,5 works well
ver 0.6 is crashing on start (patched and not patched same error)
can you try this file? copy that when you in your gamefolder there is a subfolder called "game".Make a backup from your original file.Click yes for overwrite

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
When you download the bug fix file then extract this in you game main folder and click yes for overwrite
Mmm, it didn't ask me to overwrite for some reason...maybe I'll start with a new copy, and try it again. thanks

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Mmm, it didn't ask me to overwrite for some reason...maybe I'll start with a new copy, and try it again. thanks
in the bug fix file is only a folder called "game".Go to your Maingame folder also where the game exe is and copy or extract the rar file there

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
can you try this file? copy that when you in your gamefolder there is a subfolder called "game".Make a backup from your original file.Click yes for overwrite
when used (overwrite old one)
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 58, in script
with Pause(2)
Exception: Invalid key specifier image_load_log

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
with Pause(2)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1456, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2217, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 435, in event
if map_event(ev, name):
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 221, in map_event
check_code = eval("lambda ev : " + compile_event(keysym, True), globals())
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 140, in compile_event
raise Exception("Invalid key specifier %s" % key)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Culture Shock 0.60
Fri Dec 28 01:03:15 2018

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"who is the father of calculus" of course the game does not have the correct answer which is Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz ..game is a retard..so i have to choose one of the 4 WRONG answers..LOL sighhhh
if a game is going to have an educational quiz..make sure the quiz is actually..educational and not written by a kindergartner...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
"who is the father of calculus" of course the game does not have the correct answer which is Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz ..game is a retard..so i have to choose one of the 4 WRONG answers..LOL sighhhh
In the first test you must fail

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i notice mom is a bit more relaxed driving now..sure she's still a bit forward..but at least she aint granny-driving ;) (something i posted image of last update which i found hilarious) ...i bet within 2-3 more updates her seat will be way back she'll be chill smokin' a blunt listening to Tupac..HAHAAAAAAA...PLEASE NO!!!!!

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
Mac version needs a serious fix, first you need to make your own starting comman:

The fix is (Special thanks to Goobdoob):
Open terminal
type "cd" (without quotes)
drag the app to the terminal window
hit return
type "chmod 755 Contents/MacOS/(App) Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/(app)" (without quotes)
close terminal.

And after that on the normal version it gives a traceback when starting up the game, on compressed version it does not.

Somewhere in the game it also breaks and misses a lot of files (I'll try to find all of these tmmrow for a fix).

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
when used (overwrite old one)
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
with Pause(2)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
with Pause(2)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1456, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2217, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 435, in event
if map_event(ev, name):
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 221, in map_event
check_code = eval("lambda ev : " + compile_event(keysym, True), globals())
File "D:\cs\CultureShock-0.60-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 140, in compile_event
raise Exception("Invalid key specifier %s" % key)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Culture Shock 0.60
Fri Dec 28 01:03:15 2018
I get the exact same error message tried everything with patch without patch. Game is so broken
Edit ok so If i install patches then run unren and unpack all rpyc files it works. Very strange as it includes the rpy files

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Can we expect an already patched version of 0.60 to be posted soon? I can't paste either the IC patch or the bugfix into the game?! I downloaded a renpy game earlier and pasted the Lewdpatcher's IC patch with no issues.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Can we expect an already patched version of 0.60 to be posted soon? I can't paste either the IC patch or the bugfix into the game?! I downloaded a renpy game earlier and pasted the Lewdpatcher's IC patch with no issues.
We can't nor should expect anything. If a donor decides to donate then yes we'll get one. Till then we have to work with what we have.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes