D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Bug fixed below. That was my bad. Kept using the call code for Lucas instead of Liza.
With respect to Maude being a tsundere,
That wasn't her fist meeting Marcus's face ;)

I can't replicate this one at all. Do you mind giving me some more information about how this happened? Or has anyone else encountered this bug?

Seems to work just fine? Is there a problem with your AV?

Bug Fixed below.
Old saves should work so long as you saved before the "You Died" screen and before you went to bed.

Old saves should work. As long as you saved before you went to bed.

Bugfixed below.

Bugfixed below.

Bugfixed below.

To apply the bugfix. Unzip the "game" file and copy and paste it into the "CultureShock-0.60-pc" or "Cultureshock-0.60-mac" file.
Allow it to overwrite. And then the game should work as intended.

Thanks for all the feedback with regards to the bugs. I know they are not fun to run into but I appreciate your patience and fervor for our tiny little game.
@Heartlessnobody95 I deleted the old files and installed the game with the bugfixes and patch and it works now, Thank you for the quick response.

Reactions: User_17502

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm having trouble installing the IC patch. When I add the unzipped IC file to the game file it says Win RAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives. Does the IC file replace an existing file or is it standalone in the game file?
the incest patch is a seperate file.In the rar from the incest patch are 2 folders and1 install guide where there is written the difference from the folders.You need only the zz_patch.rpy file what you want and copy that to the subfolder "game"

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
the incest patch is a seperate file.In the rar from the incest patch are 2 folders and1 install guide where there is written the difference from the folders.You need only the zz_patch.rpy file what you want and copy that to the subfolder "game"
Thanks for responding. I did what you said, and got the error code I mentioned above. Not sure why the file doesn't want to add?!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Can I just say that Xi Yan is way, way too cute not to do more with her.

• Love
Reactions: potspipe

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for responding. I did what you said, and got the error code I mentioned above. Not sure why the file doesn't want to add?!
which WinRar version do you use? i have create this file with WinRar version 5.60

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
7-Zip is free and opens it just fine. Older versions of WinRAR, such as 4.x, won't open it.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Rivals are either in production or presented already but not revealed.
Every pursuable character will have a rival, yes.
Having specific rivals for each girl is a great idea, it will be exciting to see the revelation of some rival. Maude uses semen instead of milk when she prepares coffees? If that's true, that girl is really wild, btw it is quite evident what is the identity of the poster model :p

Reactions: King of Lust

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.60!

PC (252MB): - - - -
Mac (240MB): - - - -
u have set way over the top webp compression...it should shrink em with close to no difference, not basically destroy em :)

Reactions: Rythan25
3.30 star(s) 83 Votes