AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
yes i did as it is explaining but for the picture i can't replace it
Have you tried deleting the original file first? Try that instead of copying over it. Also check to see if you have write and delete permissions for files in that folder. Oh, and if you still have problems you should tell us what OS you're running.

optic59

May 30, 2018
i don't have any permission to change the files or folder and im by pc
Have you tried deleting the original file first? Try that instead of copying over it. Also check to see if you have write and delete permissions for files in that folder. Oh, and if you still have problems you should tell us what OS you're running.
i don't have any permissions to delete or write and copy paste dan't work only for this picture but for folder it work and im by pc windows 10 .

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i don't have any permission to change the files or folder and im by pc

i don't have any permissions to delete or write and copy paste dan't work only for this picture but for folder it work and im by pc windows 10 .
You need to move the main game folder for example to the Desktop.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Bug fixed below. That was my bad. Kept using the call code for Lucas instead of Liza.
With respect to Maude being a tsundere,
That wasn't her fist meeting Marcus's face ;)
DAM, fine! I was hoping it would be hers, probably her BFs or smth, guess we'll find out! Either way at least we know that maude's interested in Marcus if she honored him with a HJ, again great update! Back to pledging! Glad i stopped supporting when I did only to come back again when you followed up with good content. Although still concerned about teachers rivals, especially the swimming one, will there be any? (Apart from calculus one since when you properly share answers with Marcus i guess he's one)

Reactions: King of Lust
U

User_17502

I have got next errors, could someone check, will it affect my gameplay in next updates, and do I need to replay again. Thx.
For the love of....
This Pause function is a pain in my side. I need to find the correct fix to this. It’s probably me being stupid while coding...
Thanks for the heads up.

U

User_17502

DAM, fine! I was hoping it would be hers, probably her BFs or smth, guess we'll find out! Either way at least we know that maude's interested in Marcus if she honored him with a HJ, again great update! Back to pledging! Glad i stopped supporting when I did only to come back again when you followed up with good content. Although still concerned about teachers rivals, especially the swimming one, will there be any? (Apart from calculus one since when you properly share answers with Marcus i guess he's one)
Rivals are either in production or presented already but not revealed.
Every pursuable character will have a rival, yes.

Reactions: Baka! and Shirafune

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm, I downloaded the new version, I applied the fix, it still ends at the "you died" screen with no new content.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
thanks for trying to help me with my problem
i will wait until next update of this game
You're welcome, but if you lack the permissions then waiting for an update isn't going to change anything for you. The problem isn't with the game, it's with your PC, and you're very likely to run into problems with other games at some point in the not-distant future. You either need to give your user account access permissions or install the game using the administrator account. If you're unfamiliar with how to do what I just said then you need to Google how to do this stuff, or get a book on using Windows 10 that explains it in detail.

I run Windows 10 myself (not that I had any choice, since Mickeysoft no longer supports or sells Windows 7) and the very first thing that I did after installing the OS was make sure that my user account has full admin rights.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm having trouble installing the IC patch. When I add the unzipped IC file to the game file it says Win RAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives. Does the IC file replace an existing file or is it standalone in the game file?

May 8, 2018
have you tried the bug fix file from Heartlessnobody95? its the post 1063
I have applied one posted before this one and got those errors (N7 have said that bugfix was updated - ). Now I have used that new bugfix called game.zip and all went ok. No errors. I thought that they are the same. My bad. :)

For the love of....
This Pause function is a pain in my side. I need to find the correct fix to this. It’s probably me being stupid while coding...
Thanks for the heads up.
Np. Thx for answering so fast.

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes