Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
is the incest patch for the version 0.60.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be new created when a new version is released
I won't complain about typos but I just started this game for the first time and right off the bat it tells me I have a stepmother. Please correct the patch. I could do it myself but I want it to be included in future updates. It's part of the intro.rpy but since it's overwritten in the zz_patch.rpy file you can just correct it right there.
It's in line 217 (NTR) or line 221 (original).
There might be glitches later in the game, haven't tried yet, but those won't be so bad. But it's nice to have the introduction correct. Stepmother.png

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I won't complain about typos but I just started this game for the first time and right off the bat it tells me I have a stepmother. Please correct the patch. I could do it myself but I want it to be included in future updates. It's part of the intro.rpy but since it's overwritten in the zz_patch.rpy file you can just correct it right there.
It's in line 217 (NTR) or line 221 (original).
There might be glitches later in the game, haven't tried yet, but those won't be so bad. But it's nice to have the introduction correct. View attachment 207731
oh damit.Thank you very much to say me that.When you or something else see what i forgot to change then telling me that.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
And IMO the sentence "I've lived with you for almost a decade, mom" needs to be corrected as well. He's been with her all of his life after all, isn't it?
yes you have right.english is not my main language so i didn´t realise that.What do you have of the sentence: "You are my mom you can tell me anything".?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the patch is updatet again.When someone find a text what is wrong or i forgot something please tell me that so i can fix that.

Reactions: rockaducka

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Again another game that on the 3rd day you get a error. I was enjoying it too. The error occured after the beach and marcus talking to the mother..

Reactions: Repuci

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah i know. But it would honestly help them to change their mind because they are not one of the big software companies. Hell if i would've any clue how to code things i would do it too and i would give out a copy here because it is only positive for me in terms of feedback, finding bugs and maybe earning money.
Most dev's resent that they're losing income from leechers among other things and it's tough to change the mind of someone with built-up resentment.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
on liza section day 2 this part doesent happen:
Evening
Choose:
"Walk up to the bar.(+3 domination)":
$ mc_domination += 3

on sister section day 4 this part doesent happen:
Evening
Choose:
"I think she should go for it. (Ntr like)":
Choose: