Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
That awkward moment when you post an update from a Patreon who's owner is an active person on this thread. :oops:
i think i don't see problem with that, i must first test what i like and than hit the support button never other way around, to many disappointments in my lifetime. when i will be done with my game, will post it here myself, i think it help more than harm developer becouse people are generous and like to appreciate the work of others

Reactions: King of Lust

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
i think i don't see problem with that, i must first test what i like and than hit the support button never other way around, to many disappointments in my lifetime. when i will be done with my game, will post it here myself, i think it help more than harm developer becouse people are generous and like to appreciate the work of others
And more people will know of the game and if people like it you will probably earn a bit more money.

Reactions: Endrju

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
And more people will know of the game and if people like it you will probably earn a bit more money.
Not all dev's see it the way you two do. We're very fortunate that a number of dev's do see it that way and are generous about it.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I downloaded the new Culture Shock and I am getting an error starting the game.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.60!

PC (252MB): - - - -
Mac (240MB): - - - -

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
If there is an actual bugfix could someone post it here away from zippy. I have never been able to download from that sight.

Reactions: raileg

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
exactly, becouse thats the whole point to people know about your game and talk about it as well
Exactly. The more people know the more likely you'll make money and the easier it is to find bugs.
Not all dev's see it the way you two do. We're very fortunate that a number of dev's do see it that way and are generous about it.
Yeah i know. But it would honestly help them to change their mind because they are not one of the big software companies. Hell if i would've any clue how to code things i would do it too and i would give out a copy here because it is only positive for me in terms of feedback, finding bugs and maybe earning money.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Yes plz.. a "bugfix" thats not from "Zippy" impossible to download from that crap site, with constant virus warnings and pop-ups

Reactions: raileg
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes