PC:-
Mac:-
Merry Christmas :)
+++

U

User_17502

Day 3 error
it said an exception can't load images\day3\day3mmarcus11.jpg
@Heartlessnobody95 i become a crash sceen on day 8 after the mc was in moms room.You can click on ignore and the game goes on.Here is the traceback
I’ll look into that.
This is why we release it as the “Latest Game Version access.” And not the “Finished Update.”
You guys are great at finding all of the bugs we missed. Thanks again :)

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018

Unlocked

Changelog :

225 new renders
3 animations
3 new characters
day 7 and day8 with christmas dream.

PC:-
Mac:-
Merry Christmas :)
+++
That awkward moment when you post an update from a Patreon who's owner is an active person on this thread. :oops:

Reactions: Endrju and DJsona
U

User_17502

That awkward moment when you post an update from a Patreon who's owner is an active person on this thread. :oops:
I started as a modder on this site so I don’t have much to complain about. Realistically we don’t condone the piracy (especially since the game is free for those that wait for a bug free release) but we acknowledge the community on f95 and appreciate their support. However it should be noted that our patrons take precedence. :)

Reactions: TheJokeman

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, it's probably just me but i think Maude is a tsundere (check it out on google if you dunno what it is) she gave Marcus a HJ but he came way more than she expected, got shit messy and that's why he got punched in the face xD, yet she's still interested in him (since thats what tsunderes do, "i hate you i hate you but i love you)
In the end decent update, liked everything about it. @Heartlessnobody95 @King of Lust Three's a small bug, when Tracy calls Liza, instead of Liza it says Lucas (where it says who's speaking atm) also when you ignore mom's crying it crashes

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Okay, it's probably just me but i think Maude is a tsundere (check it out on google if you dunno what it is) she gave Marcus a HJ but he came way more than she expected, got shit messy and that's why he got punched in the face xD, yet she's still interested in him (since thats what tsunderes do, "i hate you i hate you but i love you)
In the end decent update, liked everything about it. @Heartlessnobody95 @King of Lust Three's a small bug, when Tracy calls Liza, instead of Liza it says Lucas (where it says who's speaking atm) also when you ignore mom's crying it crashes
there is a new bugfix posted which have been updated in the patreon post.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I hate to ask, but are saved games working? I saved from last game, right at the start of the Aunt/pizza scene. Went home, went to sleep, got the YOU DIED screen, and that was it. Anybody else get this?

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes