U

User_17502

If I can read his patreon right Relese is shecudeled to 5th of February ?
I was hoping to put it out today, but I am getting the same problem with the mac version that happened last update. Its cause a renpy loop that eventually crashes the entire program. So I am stuck trying to make that work.
Sometimes renpy makes me angry. I should have it fixed tomorrow or I will be releasing Mac separately.

U

User_17502

why did you removed the cellphone punctuation ?
What?
I don't see why they would handle that issue differently, a loop is a loop.
I figured out how to fix the problem in the PC version. But since I don't own a mac it was hard to figure it out without being able to launch the program on my shitty ass laptop XD.
10% is a very inflated percent :)
Possibly, but then again everyone has a iPhone so apple doesn't care. XD

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I figured out how to fix the problem in the PC version. But since I don't own a mac it was hard to figure it out without being able to launch the program on my shitty ass laptop XD.
I now see that I worded my comment poorly, when I said "they" I actually referred to the Ren'py interpreters; I figured the Mac and Windows interpreter would handle the code the same way. So a fix developed on either would fix the same problem in the other.

Reactions: User_17502

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
NTR is not avoidable anymore?
It's Unavoidable if you choose the "Don't Interfere" choice when you see Tracy in her Bedroom crying. Basically it activates that. I'm basing this on the walkthrough.

Decent amount of story progression. Again still the most awaited Family NTR game to date.

Reactions: Cocomaster

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think there seem to be small bug with alpha route ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also i cant continue my save game anymore i get al sorts of error till renpy just fail the ignore part

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes