Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Telling your Mom's new boss to fuck off right after she got hired, that's certainly alpha.
But I doubt you can get any girls if you are homeless and begging on the street.
My recommendation is that you wait your time. There will be a chance for reckoning.
It just depends on how driven you are. Until then, your own option is to avoid it.
You should still be able to 'get him to fuck off' without overtly *telling* him to fuck off.
I agree, watching it happen like a little bitch just kills my boner. Also, avoiding it while knowing it is happening is just as bad, if not worse...

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
updated my with MAC Kompressed version

U

User_17502

As long as he doesen't try anything funny i'm kinda ok with him, the moment he tries something i'm confident we'll have the choice of cutting his dick off :whistle:
Wow.
You guys are scary.
:oops::oops::oops:
Can't a dude get his dick wet?
You should still be able to 'get him to fuck off' without overtly *telling* him to fuck off.
I agree, watching it happen like a little bitch just kills my boner. Also, avoiding it while knowing it is happening is just as bad, if not worse...
Should I have included an NTR warning?
Though it is a common theme with Weiku.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Telling your Mom's new boss to fuck off right after she got hired, that's certainly alpha.
But I doubt you can get any girls if you are homeless and begging on the street.
My recommendation is that you wait your time. There will be a chance for reckoning.
It just depends on how driven you are. Until then, your own option is to avoid it.
i can understand but atleast you can always call your mom and tell her you are not comfortable with her talking to him alone, that way you avoid the "homeless part" and dont kill the feel for those os us who dont like ntr.
(if u need help with the game you can always ask, is better that the game is 100% enjoyable for all , after all thats why you are not only focusing in the ntr, i think you need to be a bit less forcefull with those events for the alpha route)

U

User_17502

If you let this guy fuck her without us getting to stop him, you will be turning off pretty much all of your non-ntr fans...

Just saying.
If you are on the Alpha route you will have the chance to stop it when it goes that far.

If you don't take it.
:whistle:
Not with my (not yet, but i'm working on it :LOL:) females!!!
Don't worry... One day.
Never!!!!

U

User_17502

i can understand but atleast you can always call your mom and tell her you are not comfortable with her talking to him alone, that way you avoid the "homeless part" and dont kill the feel for those os us who dont like ntr.
(if u need help with the game you can always ask, is better that the game is 100% enjoyable for all , after all thats why you are not only focusing in the ntr, i think you need to be a bit less forcefull with those events for the alpha route)
I honestly didn't expect people to pass up on a prime Alpha choice but instead watch the Mom and Weiku scene. But I guess I hid it a little deeper so maybe no one has found it.

May 8, 2018
@Heartlessnobody95 We don't ask you to stop developing or remove NTR content, we just ask to be able to don't allow it to happen, even measly kiss is something what we don't allow. God forbid, something else (like bj or even worse).
Btw, I thought to skip this update after all those comments, but seems that was a bug, will try when I got some time to play.

Reactions: Valeck
U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95 We don't ask you to stop developing or remove NTR content, we just ask to be able to don't allow it to happen, even measly kiss is something what we don't allow. God forbid, something else (like bj or even worse).
Btw, I thought to skip this update after all those comments, but seems that was a bug, will try when I got some time to play.
Lol. Well I can assure you that your choice as a player will matter when it comes to the MC taking actions in the game.
As well as what you will see in the playthrough on ALPHA.
You're not filling me with a lot of confidence...

I think I'm gonna leave this game for quite a long time, see where it goes.
I don't like its current direction I have to say.
That's completely fair. I am trying to make my story as realistic as possible so getting into your mother and sisters pants is a lot harder than getting into someone else's.

I hope that when you come back you will see the benefits of having a plausible and dynamic story. :)

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
"If you are on the ALPHA route it is your job as a player to guide the character in a way that he defeats all of his rivals attempts to get into his family's pants. Choosing to cockblock Marcus in one instance doesn't change Marcus as a person just like locking up Joker in Arkham doesn't cure him of his insanity. Instead it allows for the Mc to learn to assert his own dominance while in an entirely "hostile" situation. This is a product of the character learning to be more ALPHA as he was a Beta Virgin before the start of the game.
He was not an ALPHA before Culture Shock. It's the player's choice to make him one. "

So... does 'alpha males' have to ACT like 'alpha male' and not expect the game to do it for them? magnificent.. no pain no gain..

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I honestly didn't expect people to pass up on a prime Alpha choice but instead watch the Mom and Weiku scene. But I guess I hid it a little deeper so maybe no one has found it.
dont know what choice you talk cause i did try all, and btw when you investigate the bussines of that guy the game gives an error, you should fix it

"If you are on the ALPHA route it is your job as a player to guide the character in a way that he defeats all of his rivals attempts to get into his family's pants. Choosing to cockblock Marcus in one instance doesn't change Marcus as a person just like locking up Joker in Arkham doesn't cure him of his insanity. Instead it allows for the Mc to learn to assert his own dominance while in an entirely "hostile" situation. This is a product of the character learning to be more ALPHA as he was a Beta Virgin before the start of the game.
He was not an ALPHA before Culture Shock. It's the player's choice to make him one. "

So... does 'alpha males' have to ACT like 'alpha male' and not expect the game to do it for them? magnificent.. no pain no gain..

you dont even know how wrong you are, if in real life i see a guy telling someone i like that shit i will rip his head off directly and make her quit her job after seeing the kind of pervert he is.
I actually was being respectfull of the devs idea and not cutting it entirely off.

U

User_17502

dont know what choice you talk cause i did try all, and btw when you investigate the bussines of that guy the game gives an error, you should fix it
Can you elucidate on what the error is?

I guess I hid it too well. Walkthrough readers enjoy!

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
OK, suppose I will have to await the walkthrough, but I do understand why many would question the Alpha-ness of Marcus getting a hand full of those sweet cans. I like the barista, school was a necessary world builder (but ate up a bunch of update space).
Sunny is running number 1 thus far, she is sweet, hot, believable.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Excited to play it and see more NTR scenes ;]

If anyone could share a walkthrough though ...

BTW

Is the link from 1st post has allready fixed the NTR/non-NTR path mixing bug ?

Reactions: User_17502
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes