redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for the answer, but I guess I'll skip the game.
I usually like to be able to roleplay as the character actually doing things with the girls but this one pleasantly surprised me with it's creativity. It was just weird and fun.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I usually like to be able to roleplay as the character actually doing things with the girls but this one pleasantly surprised me with it's creativity. It was just weird and fun.
It's possible, but it doesn't seem like something I want to play.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
We need a good person who would make a guide of what, with whom and where to combine to open additional scenes

madworld100

Mar 29, 2019
We need a good person who would make a guide of what, with whom and where to combine to open additional scenes
In the latest version it's actually mentioned in the cutscenes.
From special scene 1-4 it's basically only wilt (the red guy) and eduardo (purple bull) iirc

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Special Scenes only work in certain locales, and you only get Bloo for the handjob, Eduardo with "tea", and Wilt for the bj.

Overall I like this start, and the corruption of Frankie looks well done so far. Not too fast.

arlock

Feb 17, 2018
edge detects a threat on gofile and mega tries to download 61,7 Mo/51,2.

seems there's a problem somewhere

Aug 9, 2016
This is a really nice, slow burn corruption game. Works well, but the UI could use some work on Android.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
CummyStudio
Admitted that they bited more that what they could chew by releasing a lot of projects in quick succession
They abandon the ones they could be finishing in favor of starting even more

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes