Aenofyr

Jul 16, 2018
Full save, all quests + outfits done.
The one missing picture in the gallery is the ones when you don't finish on a checkpoint the hypnosis game, not sure why it didn't triggered it while I had it several times.
The code "imaginarygameplay" still works in the gallery by the way.

Edit: Save to be placed in \AppData\LocalLow\CummyStudio\CummyFriends

Shoemanchu

Apr 3, 2023
I'm confused. I just completed the Plant scene and the game ended. That was where it ended last update. How do I get past that and do outfit changes and access the new scenes in the preview pictures?

Shoemanchu

Apr 3, 2023
I'm confused. I just completed the Plant scene and the game ended. That was where it ended last update. How do I get past that and do outfit changes and access the new scenes in the preview pictures?
I think it's behind the patreon paywall in some way. When I relaunched the game and entered the gallery code imaginarygameplay then loaded my save it continued.

kousGR

Mar 28, 2018
anyone know how to complete mission 7? Its the one where you need 30exp from compliance corruption and prevision in a single day

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Honestly, hope the game gets more rape-y.
The sleep sex is easily the best scene. And Cum drinking is also fantastic.

Reactions: junior20000

Shoemanchu

Apr 3, 2023
anyone know how to complete mission 7? Its the one where you need 30exp from compliance corruption and prevision in a single day
I did it by using 5 friends. I do two for each trait using the ones that earn bonus xp and the discounted energy costs. Then I send the triple xp guy to do the last trait outside of the bunny man's office.

Reactions: King of fish

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
probably not everyones cup of tea but im going to point out the obvious, bloo is shaped like a massive dildo, extreme penetrations anyone?

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Game is a bit grindy and repetitive but this is the most fun I had in a long time from an adult game. Dev, keep up the good work!

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I think it's behind the patreon paywall in some way. When I relaunched the game and entered the gallery code imaginarygameplay then loaded my save it continued.
Quoting for visibility. When I loaded my previous save I had the "Get 30 of all three stats in one day" quest and once I did it I got the cutscene for the closet but as soon as Bloo turned the key it told me to wait for next version and kicked me out despite not having seen any of the new scenes or outfits. Using the gallery code and then loading my save let me continue.

Reactions: Rando395

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Who knows how to do mission 6? I do not understand what should be done there, what parameter should be increased?

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes