Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
The game is decent until you reach the costumes.
Honestly, running around those fast icons is a pain in the ass.
At least lower the number required to advance, or add a shortcut.
I mean, from my experience anyway, it only takes 2 runs to level up to a scene, so six runs in total. Plus, between level ups there are small scenes, nothing juicy but they're there to keep you twiddling.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I mean, from my experience anyway, it only takes 2 runs to level up to a scene, so six runs in total. Plus, between level ups there are small scenes, nothing juicy but they're there to keep you twiddling.
More like 5 for a total of 30, if you consider they keep vanishing too fast.
But maybe it's only for me, if they looked like boobies maybe i'd be more focused.

Reactions: hurry69

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Still a fun little play, its still a bit grindy and it takes a bit to understand how to get the right amount of XP for some of the missions.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I'm then at Mission 7 Is there a WT which Pranks/Events in which room how many XP bring? I always find it difficult to remember the combinations.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I'm then at Mission 7 Is there a WT which Pranks/Events in which room how many XP bring? I always find it difficult to remember the combinations.
From what I've seen, generally mess events are corruption, tantrum are compliance, and prank are perversion. If you're going for the 30 of each, it's helpful to get the office upgrade, and use characters like Bloo for pranks, Eduardo for Tantrum, and Bendy for your last one (time it so you run out of energy, then pretty much anything will give the 30+)

I really like what I've played of the game so far (I"m leveling the costumes). I did notice a typo on the first Bunny Suit upgrade scene, it mentions "her ass fhelsh", should likely be "flesh".

Edit: Got another one in the lvl 5 upgrade for evening dress, it says "wraith" instead of wrath.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I really like what I've played of the game so far (I"m leveling the costumes). I did notice a typo on the first Bunny Suit upgrade scene, it mentions "her ass fhelsh", should likely be "flesh".
Just got those and finished the levelling, I think that was it but I clicked past the text too far.
There are a couple of typos on the Costume texts, for all three, forgot to note them all though.

Definitely a fun little game, looking forward to House making the Bunny Mansion.

DinoHwk91

Jan 31, 2021
View attachment 2365575

Overview:
One of the most wonderful things about Imaginary Friends is that they can literally be anything their creator wants! While Foster’s Home has always been a welcoming place for those Imaginary Friends that would otherwise be forgotten, one fact that has been lost to time is that the Mansion that makes up Foster’s Home itself, is in fact an imaginary friend!

Though it was allowed to slumber for decades, a certain event has awoken it! And now that it's alive and awake once more, it has remembered its true purpose. This Mansion wasn’t supposed to be an imagined mansion, it was supposed to be a Playboy Bunny Mansion! Help the house realise its horny dream of becoming a lewd mansion! And what does every Playboy Bunny Mansion need? A bunny! Which makes Frankie its main target as she’s led down a path of corruption.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: CummyStudio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.01
Language: English
Other Games: Earthy Cummy, Cummy Bender, Cummy Curse
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA -
WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2654196 View attachment 2365586 View attachment 2365585 View attachment 2365584 View attachment 2365583 View attachment 2365582 View attachment 2512415 View attachment 2654195 View attachment 2512416 View attachment 2512417
Why i can't see any of new animation of 0.4update?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Ater1321

Jul 13, 2023
HUNUTAN โพสต์: 10873671 สมาชิก: 1172757 said:
ใครรู้วิธีทำภารกิจที่ 6 บ้าง? ฉันไม่เข้าใจว่าควรทำอย่างไรที่นั่นควรเพิ่มพารามิเตอร์ใด
[/อ้าง]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes