yeag8293

Sep 25, 2023
Ive been stuck on mission 1 for ages now I have no idea how to do it outside of doing expensive events is there some special way I have to do it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CummyFriends-0.6.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Last edited:
Reactions: Deneuve

Griphen116

Dec 24, 2020
why are all the later updates just focused on the outfits and making the game a shitty version of Osu?
I liked when it was more focused on events like pranks/tantrums/messes before, the outfit stuff is pretty boring and the Osu minigame is pretty annoying. Not boring, i mean really annoying. I play on a trackpad and that SUCKS for playing the minigame.

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
why are all the later updates just focused on the outfits and making the game a shitty version of Osu?
I liked when it was more focused on events like pranks/tantrums/messes before, the outfit stuff is pretty boring and the Osu minigame is pretty annoying. Not boring, i mean really annoying. I play on a trackpad and that SUCKS for playing the minigame.
I also play on a track pad and I HATE the minigame. Is there any way to disable it and get to next reward? Seriously, it's not fun and I have to replay that minigame a fuck ton.

• Angry
Reactions: iNvadeD

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
I also play on a track pad and I HATE the minigame. Is there any way to disable it and get to next reward? Seriously, it's not fun and I have to replay that minigame a fuck ton.
bruh get a mouse.Not trying to be mean at all. its just so easy to get one and life gets better with one

Reactions: iNvadeD

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Damn I wasn't expecting so much content for a game released february this year. This dev sure doesn't waste time.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to check my current objective? I clicked past the text too fast and now I can't figure out who I need ot trigger the event

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes