DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
Anybody got the changelog?
From the Patreon:

Cummy Friends v0.5 Release
Hello everyone,
The time has come! Cummy Friends v0.5 is upon us! In this update help progress Frankie’s training towards becoming an ideal bunny and work towards making Home’s dream a reality. As you continue Frankie’s training, keep an eye out for our new indicator on outfits that will reveal just how much is left to be unlocked. In this update you’ll be able to enjoy the following:
  • 3 new minor events
  • 2 brand new fully animated scenes
  • An upgraded outfit minigame
  • The edition of the poll runner-up outfit
  • 1 new room

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I completed mission 2, but mission 3 hasn't come up yet. I even tried completing the requirements for mission 3, just to see if it was active but not displaying for some reason, but no. I have purchased all rooms, friends, and events except for the events that require you to have completed missions 3, 5, and 6. The plant room seems to be permanently locked for some reason. It appeared on the map, but always has the chains over it.
Oh! It's the Gym ... I don't even remember the gym being mentioned ... well, at any rate, the gym is there, but it's always locked.

Is my game bugged, or am I missing something?
Frankie is level 27 with 9 in all three attributes. I can't seem to find a way to progress forward.

... ... I did not know what "T1" meant or that it was a button that could be clicked on ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rageaholic

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Damn thing goes to end of content too early, not letting level 6 reverse bunny suit save. Used unlock code to figure out what was missing, and it looks like alternative events for bunny Frankie in house instead of outfit minigame.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
First time I tried to upgrade the Reverse Bunny Suit, the green icons didn't add any exp and after the upgrade game, it cut to a picture of the computer room but no text and nothing worked other than backing out to the main menu. When I went back in, the outfit text was buggy (she was wearing reverse bunny but had the icon for streetwalker and gibberish in the description) but switching outfits seemed to fix anything and I was able to upgrade and progress from there.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Pardon the ignorance, but where does one play the Helping Lips event?

I already purchased it but can't find an area of the house where it should be playable with Wilt. For now "Teatime" and "Favor" are the only special events that i can get to work.

Also, what is necessary for the Greenhouse to become available?

edit: and the moment i post, i finally get the "Aid" (Helping Lips) event to unlock. :rolleyes: :KEK:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes