4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you. Do you plan on making a version compatible with the other patch? Right now they both rewrite the script files, yours for WT and the other for relations, and so are incompatible.
We're not fans of this family game, but we're not opposed to someone adapting our WT to IC

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Ahh sorry
Basically, the i-patch is incomplete and should be avoided by most people unless you're willing to add the jump in v05 to enter chapter 6 and then add rewrite the strings referencing those missing vars. Don't add new characters for those for it to reference, it'll break the game when the original character vars are seen and the data conflicts with pre-existing Ren'Py objects.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
download this shit without patch and have the same problem can`t continue ! shit deleted !
That's a flat out lie. The base game has no issue with going to chapter 6 because it isn't missing the jump unlike the I-Patch which *is* missing the jump. End of Chapter 5, jump v06_start is missing because the I-Patch wasn't for v6, despite being labeled so. The base game had a jump v06_start. In other words, you're still using the I-Patch which overwrites chapter 5 with the no-jump. Blow snow up your own ass.
Only the I-Patch had an issue because they didn't even include a chapter 6 and their chapter 5 overwrite had no jump to chapter 6.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Hairy Pussy Lover
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes