4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That's a flat out lie. The base game has no issue with going to chapter 6 because it isn't missing the jump.

Only the I-Patch had an issue because they didn't even include a chapter 6 and their chapter 5 overwrite had no jump to chapter 6.
I meant that v0.6 was posted then a v0.6 fix was posted after not the patch, but the main game.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I meant that v0.6 was posted then a v0.6 fix was posted after not the patch, but the main game.
Posts and downloads from him are much later than that, he's just using I-Patch and whining to get someone to spoon-feed him. Could easily check to see contents of game folder and edit Chapter 5, has no tracelog, etc. Just noise from them.

• Angry
Reactions: Hairy Pussy Lover

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Posts and downloads from him are much later than that, he's just using I-Patch and whining to get someone to spoon-feed him. Could easily check to see contents of game folder and edit Chapter 5, has no tracelog, etc. Just noise from them.

I didn't know if he got the compressed version, as I haven't a clue if it was updated to.

11-25 was fix update I do believe and compressed was done on 11-21.

But yeah, it all could be the patch all along.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I didn't know if he got the compressed version, as I haven't a clue if it was updated to.

11-25 was fix update I do believe and compressed was done on 11-21.

But yeah, it all could be the patch all along.
No issue to v06 even on first upload of v06, I was asked to look at the I-Patch on first drop because of it. The whiner either left the I-Patch installed and is bitching or is just trying to get help without admitting it is I-Patch, wants help done for them, already told'em. “shit deleted” is a flag suggesting they're quite toxic and impatient. If they were a paying customer, they could get support from the author. Fine with calling something unpaid-for and free 'shit' is just toxic infantile whining. Not going to waste more time than just telling them to read the thread, since the answer *is* in the thread. Owe'em nothing.
SonsOLiberty said:
I mean, no log, no tracelog, no screenshot, zilch, plus all their language...eh.

Last edited:

stressbuster69

Sep 9, 2022
I have to say. This game has one of the best trans model. I mean the d doesn't just seem like a detachable appendage fixed on top of the pussy like in some other renpy games.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Why so few comments here? The game is very promising.
However, for my opinion, last patch accelerated relationships too much. I don't really care about trans friend, but mom and son got along very close during last episode, while were on the quite average level in the previous patch.

Reactions: moovigym

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
However, for my opinion, last patch accelerated relationships too much. I don't really care about trans friend, but mom and son got along very close during last episode, while were on the quite average level in the previous patch.
I only played version 0.6, and while I don't remember feeling quite the same I can see your perspective. At the same time, it could be that this was intentional, as the mom calls her friend in distress at the end because she feels she has overstepped her 'normal' bounds with her son. Idk, I could be wrong tho.

Anyway, I have to say I really liked this VN. Maybe not because it is 'the best' or anything, but the atmosphere and all the girls really impressed me. The mom is really nice to you, and the way Frida comes across as a bit goofy was really cute IMO, just to name a few. Renders are nice, story is not too heavy. Just overall I thought this was an almost 'wholesome' experience, as strange as it is to put it like that with this kind of game. Really looking forward to where this is going. Great work so far!

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

The first day is now rendered!

V0.7 two parts:
The content of 0.7 will be split in two and released separately, probably as v0.7 part 1 and v0.7 part 2 or something.

Interiors/exteriors - 100%
Renders Part 1 - 100%
Re-renders - 100% (One old scene)
Dialogue - 1%

I will now continue writing dialogue.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CumonaBeach-0.7P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: moovigym and Bob69

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Cumona Beach [v0.7 - Part 1] [Dunderdeuce]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 163 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Does the i-patch still work?
I doubt it. It's a changed script. So it doesn't have v0.7 in it yet.
But if you start from the beginning you could play until v0.6 is over.

To add to this, it seems the patch is also bugged. It is missing the v0.5 -> v0.6 jump.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No, it hasn't since v0.5, even though it has said it was updated for v0.6 it actually wasn't because it made the game have all kinds of errors.

You can make a laughable one for fun pretty easy, just by opening script and changing names.

I'm going to make my own like I usually do if it's engaging enough for me.
From the script it looks like it's been changed already, unless I'm looking in the wrong place but maybe RPDL got it prepatched. Might just be v7, looks like 6 still has [m]'s but in v7 the mc and s both refer to her as mom.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
From the script it looks like it's been changed already, unless I'm looking in the wrong place but maybe RPDL got it prepatched. Might just be v7, looks like 6 still has [m]'s but in v7 the mc and s both refer to her as mom.
Screenshot 2023-02-26 141616.png

You sure about that? I think only Emma refers her as her mom.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I didn't look at it too close, nor did I focus on her dialogue but at least early in the update it looked like both of them were calling her mom
I am not sure either, I just played v0.7 this time and there I noticed the screen shot above and that Emma calls her mom.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes