4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
This afternoon, I downloaded and installed 0.7 part 2 and the updated patch, but it ends on this screen. It's right after the second Jacuzzi session with Hannah and Erica. The menu screen shows that it's 0.7 part 2, so not sure if it's not adavncing to part 2 or if the text on this screen just wasn't updated properly.

View attachment 2682922
i have same problem download today part 2 and patch part 2 and game finish at same as part 1 !

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
ok thanks

good project, good game
hope some more trans charactere appear in this case this game is one of the best for me

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You know, if this "DR.Bebber" is this games version of Dr. Pepper, I can totally agree with them on how bad this tastes. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Alex is the most feminine and charismatic woman with a mystery in this VN. But I would change the plot to make it even hotter by making Doge little shota boy who would be seduced by Alex, she would be his babysitter who looked after him when Doge's parents were not at home. No one would know what secret Doge's babysitter Alex is hiding between her legs...:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Its been a while without any news...these arent the freshest, so fingers crossed the progress with 0.8 is better than it is presented here:

Status update v0.8
Day one is now rendered. It was meant to be lightweight to allow time and space for day two, but it was more time-consuming than I thought. Therefore, I have decided to replace the content of day two with other scenes that are not as demanding. The original Day Two content will instead be pushed to a later update. With this, I don't have to waste time on exteriors and interiors now that I've also had a two-month break.
In short: The second day's content is replaced to save time.
Renders = 50%
3D objects = 75% (No interiors/exteriors/environments needed as previously planned)
Dialogue = 1%
To everyone wondering if Alex will be in v0.8. She will not.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Alex is the most feminine and charismatic woman with a mystery in this VN. But I would change the plot to make it even hotter by making Doge little shota boy who would be seduced by Alex, she would be his babysitter who looked after him when Doge's parents were not at home. No one would know what secret Doge's babysitter Alex is hiding between her legs...:love:
Please use spoilers next time

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Interesting, does she use that thing in game?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Status update v0.8

The rendering stage is over, and it's time to start writing dialogues!
It’s been a while since last, and I feel very rusty. I've also failed to take notes during the rendering stage, which makes things even worse. However, the pre-planning was pretty detailed, so hopefully, it won’t be as bad as when I completely forgot what was meant to be said during 50% of all the renders.
Renders - 100%
Dialogue - 1%

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes