4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Gli aggiornamenti sono a distanza di circa 5-6 mesi l'uno dall'altro... aspetterò un po' se finisci per aspettare...

06 giugno 2023

25 febbraio 2023
[/CITAZIONE]
Then it is better to wait for the end of the game in 8/10 years... (if it is not abandoned before)
The updates are about 5-6 months apart...going to waiting a bit if you end up waiting...

Jun 06, 2023

Feb 25, 2023
Then it is better to "wait" for the end of the game in 8/10 years... (if it is not abandoned before)

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
WTH, why is the MC so passive. Ok I'm writing this while still playing the game. I mean, I'm at the scene where Frida got hit by the ball (ok MC was on his phone) but just the scene with the hairdryer should have made him aware some bulying is going on. But here he is being normal abt it,
I remember one that one time when in school my teacher caught a student bullying another one. He grabbed the shit out of the student, took his wooden stick (whatever he used to point the board), made him sit in front of the class, made the whole class watch and made an exemple out of him. He took his shoes off and punished the sh1t out of the student's feet lol (I hate bullies). Then he made both them spend afterclasses together, they kinda became best friends after lol. Bruh that professor was truly a W teacher, He would even organize during his off time football/soccer games on the weekend for us since we didn't have space for sports at school.
Sorry for reminiscing lol.

Just please tell me I'm not the only one who finds the Mc overly passive like wth your LITTLE sis disrespects you (as far as is acceptable) ok, I get that, if you are in the wrong you should 1st reflect on what you've done. But, letting her disrespects your mother in front of you... YOUR mother cm'on... lol. It's like those non existant grown ups in bullies dramas or webtoon lol. Act dammit.

Sorry kina had to vent out, I'm going back at it maybe it gets better, I sure hope so.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
WTH, why is the MC so passive. Ok I'm writing this while still playing the game. I mean, I'm at the scene where Frida got hit by the ball (ok MC was on his phone) but just the scene with the hairdryer should have made him aware some bulying is going on. But here he is being normal abt it,
I remember one that one time when in school my teacher caught a student bullying another one. He grabbed the shit out of the student, took his wooden stick (whatever he used to point the board), made him sit in front of the class, made the whole class watch and made an exemple out of him. He took his shoes off and punished the sh1t out of the student's feet lol (I hate bullies). Then he made both them spend afterclasses together, they kinda became best friends after lol. Bruh that professor was truly a W teacher, He would even organize during his off time football/soccer games on the weekend for us since we didn't have space for sports at school.

Just please tell me I'm not the only one who finds the Mc overly passive like wth your LITTLE sis disrespects you (as far as is acceptable) ok, I get that, if you are in the wrong you should 1st reflect on what you've done. But, letting her disrespects your mother in front of you... YOUR mother cm'on... lol. It's like those non existant grown ups in bullies dramas or webtoon lol. Act dammit.

Sorry kina had to vent out, I'm going back at it maybe it gets better, I sure hope so.
in your "venting" you are missing the most important thing - she isnt his mother, and "lil sis" isnt his sis...the game isnt made the way you obviuosly think it should be, it is just fan-patched/moded.

so either play it as it was intended to be played, or keep your "venting" inside (your home, workplace, wherever but here);)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lokitox8 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

So is this what you have in mind?

godfather~2.jpeg

:lepew:

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
in your "venting" you are missing the most important thing - she isnt his mother, and "lil sis" isnt his sis...the game isnt made the way you obviuosly think it should be, it is just fan-patched/moded.

so either play it as it was intended to be played, or keep your "venting" inside (your home, workplace, wherever but here);)
Oh yeah forgot for a moment I was using a mod (kinda do it automatically now lol). So what are their relationships without the mod? Is it their 1st time meeting? I mean, it seems the mother and the sis knew him b4 (even without the mod I mean why would the sis be angry with him if they don't know each other?) and that he lived with them for a long time or is it just the mod? Annd dude no way why would I vent abt this game at my home, workplace or wherever, I mean this is literally a thread related to it. I mean, no offense but I don't think my comment was disrespecful or anything. I'm just criticizing in a fully subjective way lol and like I said I sometimes comment as I play the game so it's often in the heat of the moment. + that allows me to make multiple comment, it's a way for me to support the author since I can't spare the money. ;)
In-between him and Scarface. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3130673
Maybe just a tiny bit less agressive lol. Fr, I just found it frustrating that he didn't let her know that he doesn't agree with the way she treats her mother but Ig that it's true yeah, I played with the mod so Ig they aren't truly related.
Yk, Ig I just have different standards lol

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes