3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Aight gonna be real, not many people want to drop $15.50 to get the new experimental version rather than just waiting till the end of the month to actually get the next release for patrons in the 4 dollar tier. Also if you refer to the thread you can also answer your question, with the answer being not here bro. If you are really that impatient and can't wait until Jan 31 then bite the bullet bro.
i'm sure there's someone out there that would but aight whateva, patience is patience

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Can the futas penis be a bit bigger.. and uh.. maybe have her dominate you
i'm gonna be honest i don't know why it isn't already huge. the image for the skin in the inventory/shop makes it seem like such but then you get into the game and it's just a normal lookin' penis

maybe they'll fix that in the next update, idk

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
View attachment 3314218
Update notice. Itch.io version is only 4.1 the experimental verison.
Well, at least the next update is for all the Patreon tiers this time and not just the ones that cost a large sum of cash... I do wonder though if it's possible to turn on the dev menu on any builds from here on out without needing a Patreon link.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
U guys are not specific: The hero who also gonna be able to crack patreon protection in there.
he was not lying, there really is patreon protection right out front

hopefully BupoTiling doesn't mind helping us out, even if it's that two week rule he kept mentioning, but if he doesn't want to that's fine

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I didn’t find any protection in the game files; most likely the author hid it in the Unity.3d files. so those who understand this will quickly be able to delete the file responsible for protection

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Overall, I don't think the game is great, based on the free version on itch at least. Haven't gotten any scenes, just got a little annoyed by being unable to find the ladder and unsure where I've already looked.

I just don't understand what the focus is. It isn't about solving puzzles or evading a creature, it just has puzzles and a creature.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
To people messaging me, I don't watch individual threads, I need to be quote-replied to know about an update. Sick today and popping over to say that. I'll look at it soon, ate some bad food it turns out that eating 14 old eggs of egg-salad sandwiches with chipotli sauce in one sitting is a bit stupid (threw two out but still). :sick: Downloading now, will check it out.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes