3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Due to a bug in Wine I have to reboot every single time I want to start debugging. ...Yeah, it's slow as fuck. I've already bypassed it myself once but every time I try to calculate addressing it the thread takes a shit and I have to restart all over again.

Edit: Had to find a temp file-host, it's just over F95's limit: LOGIN WITH A JUNK PATREON ACCOUNT until I can take the time to reverse-engineer it to skip it entirely. I just don't have the time to do that while running back and forth to paint the loo. X_x

Edit: I also did not have time to remove the anti-cheat, I'll work on that later too if I have time.
Nice.

... Seeing the Cowgirl scene made me realize that maybe the futa skin's penis should probably have physics (or just collision)...

master of uwu?

Dec 29, 2023
I can't play the game every time I start it says to link up when I do it I just see the linked sign and nothing happens

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Hm... Says "Connected You can close this page" and nothing happens, oh well.
If you use CleanLinks or another addon that cleans up URL parameters you'll have to restart the game (bug in the game) and retry with such addons disabled. Normally clicking that button launches a browser request to Patreon which then redirects back to localhost:8080 with the information to get it "into" the game, then the socket (connection...laymen term) closes and it progresses, but only if the information was valid. (Obviously after it says you can close it the game should have progressed. If it didn't then repeat and find out which addon for your browser is borking up. Remember, you need a fake Patreon account until I can find some time to bother skipping that part. I've got so many projects these days that I don't niggle on the small stuff like that.)

Reactions: UnNeXcOaSt

uela

Aug 17, 2017
Played around with the new update. So far... the AI is still dumb as shit, but they aren't going to bother with that till around March, I believe so, eh. The new level is nice, I honestly prefer it over the 1st level. It's very liminal, and having to hunt around the ducks for clues was nice. However, it doesn't really need the flashlight compared to the 1st level because of the natural lighting even on hard mode. So it makes using the flashlight challenge item really easy for grinding

There are only two traps, bear traps and the tripwire which I think is 1st level only. Bear traps are so easy to avoid that the only way you'll land on them is if you consume the energy drink and get buzzed the fuck out, but they really made it that if you get stuck in a trap while getting chased in hard mode, you're fucked, same with tripwire. Overall, the traps would be much more threatening if it had a good AI that hunted.

The only issues I came across is the pool (new level) and the stairs (1st level). Don't enter the pool, you can get stuck there because you can't jump, same with the stairs now. In terms of scenes, Kat has two new ones now (Vaginal missionary, cowgirl) but Mal0 only has one (Handjob). Both mediocre, you'll find better reward beating the level than hunting them down for sex.

Overall, the update was... meh. The new level is nice, traps are only threatening on hard. Mal0 and Kat AI are still a disappointment.

Bonus: This fucking bug is STILL HERE. HOW?
Cumrooms_HaS10zz21v.jpg

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
Latest update seems to have fucked up the save somewhat, as despite having all the Horny Levels, I only have access to the handjob scene on this version.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes