3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

ExsTima

Aug 27, 2022
This game uses "Patreon Authenticator" (Unity, C#). If you use the file I uploaded to GoFile you can use a Junk account and it'll automatically think you're allowed to use it (you still have to go through the process of using a Junk account with Patreon.) If a browser doesn't pop up when you click that F95-color button ("Link Patreon") then you have an issue with your browser not being recognize (screwed until I can find time to circumvent the entire Patreon thing).

Edit: Uploaded, enjoy. Use "UNLIMITED BUYING" to be able to buy whatever you want without it actually costing anything.

As always, if you like something and can afford it try supporting the author.
can i use vpn? Because Patreon resets connection in my country

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Haven't tried it yet, but you could try deleting the registry for the game at:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Moon Loom Studio\Cumrooms
in the Registry Editor.
That just contains Unity-related data, not save.
Can i delete my save somehow?
If you're on Windows look for a "Moon Loom Studio" folder in AppData. Linux, you should know enough to find Wine-run content.
Latest update seems to have fucked up the save somewhat, as despite having all the Horny Levels, I only have access to the handjob scene on this version.
That brings a theory to me. If it is about reward *levels* limiting scenes I'll need to patch some data return. Someone else familiar with the game let me know. Still unwell enough to spend time today.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMan691337

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Well, I'll wait for the bugs to be fixed. It's a pity that the author didn't add a second enemy(malo). Just a stupid reskin (possibly temporarily)

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
That brings a theory to me. If it is about reward *levels* limiting scenes I'll need to patch some data return. Someone else familiar with the game let me know. Still unwell enough to spend time today.
as far as i know the only thing the patreon tiers limit besides actually getting into the game is the "Dev Menu" touted by the $15 and higher tiers. even then, i'm not sure if every version has the dev menu, how to access it, or what it even does. i entered the game with your fix and could see every scene.

Soulioo

Jan 2, 2019
meh i cant get past patreon stuff still. Junk account aint working. It says "connected close window" and nothing changes.

Reactions: vity016

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
as far as i know the only thing the patreon tiers limit besides actually getting into the game is the "Dev Menu" touted by the $15 and higher tiers. even then, i'm not sure if every version has the dev menu, how to access it, or what it even does. i entered the game with your fix and could see every scene.
I saw a dev menu, figured it was internal-only stuff. I might peek around at see about enabling it but if the scenes are all there, not sure why to bother.
meh i cant get past patreon stuff still. Junk account aint working. It says "connected close window" and nothing changes.
Read the thread.

rizb

Jun 25, 2021
This game uses "Patreon Authenticator" (Unity, C#). If you use the file I uploaded to GoFile you can use a Junk account and it'll automatically think you're allowed to use it (you still have to go through the process of using a Junk account with Patreon.) If a browser doesn't pop up when you click that F95-color button ("Link Patreon") then you have an issue with your browser not being recognize (screwed until I can find time to circumvent the entire Patreon thing).

Edit: Uploaded, enjoy. Use "UNLIMITED BUYING" to be able to buy whatever you want without it actually costing anything.

How do i use unlimited buying? It still takes money.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
How do i use unlimited buying? It still takes money.
Use the correct one. One is just DRM bypass, the other does unlimited buying. If the item costs $50 and you have $100 you'll still have $100 after buying it. I don't recall if I allowed buying if you had less than the actual minimum for that item. I think that I was going for a compromise for people that want partial cheating or something, it's been a while.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for spending so much time on this Bupo
Wasn't that long except for reboots and the annoying 14-eggs of egg-salad mistake. :sneaky: As for writing tools...I've needed to do that for a long time but I always lazy that away for another day. They'd be useful in other things I do, but I'm just that bored at writing tools these days.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I saw a dev menu, figured it was internal-only stuff. I might peek around at see about enabling it but if the scenes are all there, not sure why to bother.
It would be funny if the cheat you've been putting in these files has actually been hiding natively in the dev menu this entire time.

Well, 90% funny, probably...

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
It would be funny if the cheat you've been putting in these files has actually been hiding natively in the dev menu this entire time.

Well, 90% funny, probably...
I automated the search for that buy patch, it's a SAR patch (think oldschool diablo2oo2's DUP...fuck do I feel old now *throws on some chiptunes and nerds out*) and can work across multiple versions provided the binary is similar enough. Might bother to unlock the dev menu instead but I've got too many projects to dedicate some time to it. I see the angle though.

alter99

Sep 25, 2022

You are my hero

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes