3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

jack j

Apr 24, 2018
This game uses "Patreon Authenticator" (Unity, C#). If you use the file I uploaded to GoFile you can use a Junk account and it'll automatically think you're allowed to use it (you still have to go through the process of using a Junk account with Patreon.) If a browser doesn't pop up when you click that F95-color button ("Link Patreon") then you have an issue with your browser not being recognize (screwed until I can find time to circumvent the entire Patreon thing).

Edit: Uploaded, enjoy. Use "UNLIMITED BUYING" to be able to buy whatever you want without it actually costing anything.

As always, if you like something and can afford it try supporting the author.
I dont think I have ever bothered posting on any of these but just reading through everything wanted to say thanks for the cracks

jajjajjajaa

Aug 6, 2019
This game uses "Patreon Authenticator" (Unity, C#). If you use the file I uploaded to GoFile you can use a Junk account and it'll automatically think you're allowed to use it (you still have to go through the process of using a Junk account with Patreon.) If a browser doesn't pop up when you click that F95-color button ("Link Patreon") then you have an issue with your browser not being recognize (screwed until I can find time to circumvent the entire Patreon thing).

Edit: Uploaded, enjoy. Use "UNLIMITED BUYING" to be able to buy whatever you want without it actually costing anything.

As always, if you like something and can afford it try supporting the author.
my brother your gonna have to change your pfp to this View attachment Gigachad.webp

Reactions: Metalmatt

NazrT

Jun 19, 2022
Something a little interesting that I found was that there seems to be a chance for the entity to be trapped behind the boards in the Sublimity level so thats neat Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 11.14.55 PM.png

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I know one thing that definitely works: Read the thread.
I am weak in English and search for information through the search button, I found just read the thread a few messages from you, I find it very toxic. you write a message with an answer, but send the person away, what is the problem with writing the same message but with a link to the necessary information? impossible

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
I am weak in English and search for information through the search button, I found just read the thread a few messages from you, I find it very toxic. you write a message with an answer, but send the person away, what is the problem with writing the same message but with a link to the necessary information? impossible
The main issue is how many times that the same question has been asked, and its hard to care when you know that no matter what you say, that someone will ask the exact same question a few moments later. Also, the instructions on how to use the crack for the game is literally the second result when you search "patreon" 1707324583799.png
If I was him, I honestly would've stopped replying and left people to figure it out on their own.

Futamania

Jun 23, 2017
The main issue is how many times that the same question has been asked, and its hard to care when you know that no matter what you say, that someone will ask the exact same question a few moments later. Also, the instructions on how to use the crack for the game is literally the second result when you search "patreon" View attachment 3334482
If I was him, I honestly would've stopped replying and left people to figure it out on their own.
Or you know place info in the MAIN PAGE??? you literally cannot enter the game. 0\10

Reactions: vity016 and vallies

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Wrong, I didn't send them away, I told them where the answer was, in this thread. I don't have to post links to anything, I don't have to post anything and pointing out that the answer is in the thread is not toxic, it's literally the answer they asked for. I'm also not going to spoon-feed anyone, I don't have to, it's not my problem or responsibility.
The main issue is how many times that the same question has been asked, and its hard to care when you know that no matter what you say, that someone will ask the exact same question a few moments later. Also, the instructions on how to use the crack for the game is literally the second result when you search "patreon" View attachment 3334482
That happens to be why I'm officially retired. I only come back around because certain people ask for something.
Or you know place info in the MAIN PAGE??? you literally cannot enter the game. 0\10
I am not the developer nor am I the thread owner/creator. Edit: Moved other statement above, wasn't meant to you.

Last edited:

Elicusneh

Jul 20, 2021
I imagine Bupo as a tired old man who constantly, repeteadly gets asked for directions to the same place. He got fed up and placed a sign, but it just so happens no one can actually read the sign.

Yutyrannu

Mar 22, 2019
They can, they just don't want to.
Well, thank you for continuing to do this side project for those of us who do read the sign.

Honestly, it reminds me of when my parents had a tech question for their computer or phone. I literally just google every issue they have and showed them how I googled it,and they refused to actually learn the process, they just wanted me to fix the problem. When I pointed out they could look it up, then came the lazy child or shame fest. People on here calling others toxic for pointing out how to do it has old parent energy

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Well, thank you for continuing to do this side project for those of us who do read the sign.

Honestly, it reminds me of when my parents had a tech question for their computer or phone. I literally just google every issue they have and showed them how I googled it,and they refused to actually learn the process, they just wanted me to fix the problem. When I pointed out they could look it up, then came the lazy child or shame fest. People on here calling others toxic for pointing out how to do it has old parent energy
I've called those like that gimmies.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes