3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

vity016

Jan 15, 2023
If you use CleanLinks or another addon that cleans up URL parameters you'll have to restart the game (bug in the game) and retry with such addons disabled. Normally clicking that button launches a browser request to Patreon which then redirects back to localhost:8080 with the information to get it "into" the game, then the socket (connection...laymen term) closes and it progresses, but only if the information was valid. (Obviously after it says you can close it the game should have progressed. If it didn't then repeat and find out which addon for your browser is borking up. Remember, you need a fake Patreon account until I can find some time to bother skipping that part. I've got so many projects these days that I don't niggle on the small stuff like that.)
Didn't work, saying all good but game still requires verification. Used VPN+chrome/edge+anticensority (Обход блокировок рунета) because patreon is banned in my county. Can't i somehow place needed information to the game with admin console or something like that?

Reactions: ExsTima

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Didn't work, saying all good but game still requires verification. Used VPN+chrome/edge+anticensority (Обход блокировок рунета) because patreon is banned in my county. Can't i somehow place needed information to the game with admin console or something like that?
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=12863308 *unwatches thread*

vity016

Jan 15, 2023
Am i stupid and i can't see a solution with my "good" english skills or you just mentioninng this part "until I can find some time to bother skipping that part"? Because i don't use CleanLinks or other plagins that somehow manipulates url, have my patreon loggined, button is colored in "f95" colour and still. Maybe Vpn/anticensority somehow did this url thing but first how and second why other cracks working perfectly when trying to redirect frrom browser

Reactions: ExsTima

HelloThere677

Feb 22, 2020
Okay, for the junk patreon mail method. Can you only use it on one browser? I used it on Edge but each time it sends me to an error page.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
If it shows that the redirect URI is invalid then they patched it. But I obtained version 0.5.1 and I'm gonna look at it tomorrow and hopefully crack it.
The developer frequents the forum, so yes, they finally patched it by removing that endpoint as a valid parameter, so everyone should use 5.1+ with the Patreon completely removed as uploaded by CLucky4U.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes