3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
What are you even talking about? All I did was point out that Cheat Engine has adware/malware in the installer. As for being a cunt, I was the one to post the first (edit: three) cheatable executables.
I think they are referring to you being a general dick about someone asking a question, instead of just answering like a normal person. Instead of directing to CE, you just went "Yeah, by reading the thread" Don't get me wrong, repeating the same crap can be annoying/tiresome, but no need to be a dick about it.

Reactions: drannoc

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I think they are referring to you being a general dick about someone asking a question, instead of just answering like a normal person. Instead of directing to CE, you just went "Yeah, by reading the thread" Don't get me wrong, repeating the same crap can be annoying/tiresome, but no need to be a dick about it.
I wasn't being a dick, I was literally answering their question. Not my fault they choose to be so very rude by not using the search function and filling a thread with give-me-answer posts.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I'm not talking about the kernel-level ring 0 drivers, I'm talking about components in the installer that were adware (and some malware) over a decade edit: two decades ago, I keep losing a decade there. An early installer also did not ask whether you wanted it or not. At one point in time part of the source was kept closed, only 'most' was available.

Edit: I'd also like to remind you of your own words, you admit the installer has (as one put it) "messy stuff". A simple warning was not uncalled for. Call it a public-safety-announcement if you can't realize it for what it was. So let's keep this on topic. "You can use CE, just be aware it has adware in the installer and had a problematic past."
... Right, right. Sorry.

Apr 2, 2018
Now try it on hard, without breaking any barricades and without any items for aid. Then you will see: if on lvl - 0 u can easily escape due to not so big rooms, but it's hard to hear her footsteps[at least on my PC], on lvl - 37 you will gonna be need to sometimes wait for her to pass, zoom, and to focus on hearing her steps, the benefit is that we on water :)
This game not for this bro)
I play on medium for money and this enough for open all scene)

helloboyy23

Jan 3, 2020
All good.
Hello Mista Doctor professor haward oxford cambridge computer scientist. I have thoroughly reviewed the discussion thread, yet I find myself compelled to reach out directly for your esteemed consideration.It has come to my attention that a file you expertly crafted with your remarkable skills (a file designed to bypass the Patreon lock) has been unexpectedly removed. This program, a testament to your significant technical skills , has undoubtedly been a significant asset. Could you kindly shed light on the reasons behind the deletion of this powerful tool? Your insight would be greatly appreciated, as it would help me understand the situation better.Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I eagerly await your response.

Feb 17, 2018
This game not for this bro)
I play on medium for money and this enough for open all scene)
Nah bro, this game is exactly about that too. I just like being almost hopless, and having a half of gameplay depending on luck in this game, while also sometimes looking at her through barricades with her fat schlong that she immediately will put on use as soon as she gets close enough to me [sadly for now there is only futa skin, but it's pretty dope too, and I'm mostly using my imagination].

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Hello Mista Doctor professor haward oxford cambridge computer scientist. I have thoroughly reviewed the discussion thread, yet I find myself compelled to reach out directly for your esteemed consideration.It has come to my attention that a file you expertly crafted with your remarkable skills (a file designed to bypass the Patreon lock) has been unexpectedly removed. This program, a testament to your significant technical skills , has undoubtedly been a significant asset. Could you kindly shed light on the reasons behind the deletion of this powerful tool? Your insight would be greatly appreciated, as it would help me understand the situation better.Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I eagerly await your response.
I'd love to respond. They were removed because too many people use old patches on newer versions of the game and they're *incompatible*. I stressed the incompatibility-fact in those posts but it was ignored. (A few F95 users, a few users on other forums. I get bugged by a lot of people that simply don't follow the post instructions or want me to hand-hold them, I get a lot of entitled types too demanding I adjust something or do something for them such as random games or software or ask me to jack a VPN or VPS. I've even been threatened by losers. Someone once even attempted to extort a game developer for Bitcoin claiming they'd release a zero-day crack (mine actually) if that author didn't pay up. The developer even contacted me and I decided to stop releasing for that one and so the extortionist resorted to insults via PM and threats on other forums. I'm tired of it, it's why I'm "officially" retired from taking requests or hovering the new updates to drop stuff. I usually get asked by a friend or associate (or find interest in simply a new DRM or altered DRM, something to occupy time/thought) and then drop a crack/patch/bug-fix/whatever and usually go quiet, but this thread...eh. Removing the older version and simply mentioning to use the newer patches found through the thread seemed informing and easiest in addressing future issues.)

PS. I read your post imagining Harleen Quinzel's voice, considering the 'mista' part. I'm a fan of her. Intended or not, thanks. :sneaky:

Developer of CR: Idea for your game, a harlequin skin.

Last edited:

helloboyy23

Jan 3, 2020
I'd love to respond. They were removed because too many people use old patches on newer versions of the game and they're *incompatible*. I stressed the incompatibility-fact in those posts but it was ignored. (A few F95 users, a few users on other forums. I get bugged by a lot of people that simply don't follow the post instructions or want me to hand-hold them, I get a lot of entitled types too demanding I adjust something or do something for them such as random games or software or ask me to jack a VPN or VPS. I've even been threatened by losers. Someone once even attempted to extort a game developer for Bitcoin claiming they'd release a zero-day crack (mine actually) if that author didn't pay up. The developer even contacted me and I decided to stop releasing for that one and so the extortionist resorted to insults via PM and threats on other forums. I'm tired of it, it's why I'm "officially" retired from taking requests or hovering the new updates to drop stuff. I usually get asked by a friend or associate (or find interest in simply a new DRM or altered DRM, something to occupy time/thought) and then drop a crack/patch/bug-fix/whatever and usually go quiet, but this thread...eh. Removing the older version and simply mentioning to use the newer patches found through the thread seemed informing and easiest in addressing future issues.)

PS. I read your post imagining Harleen Quinzel's voice, considering the 'mista' part. I'm a fan of her. Intended or not, thanks. :sneaky:

Developer of CR: Idea for your game, a harlequin skin.
To be honest i am speechless. I am so sorry you had to experience this

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Lol "define", you need to take a break from Twitter political discussions my friend.
Define as in I've noticed several different bugs around movement (WASD, cursor movement: specifically no step between 0-1.0). I've also had past experiencing debugging issues around WASD utility with differing locales (keyboards, etc). Grow up.

Reactions: Kestral

genesis

May 19, 2017
Define as in I've noticed several different bugs around movement (WASD, cursor movement: specifically no step between 0-1.0). I've also had past experiencing debugging issues around WASD utility with differing locales (keyboards, etc). Grow up.
yeah, WASD isn't working and i can't look around

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
yeah, WASD isn't working and i can't look around
Do they work in the menus (buying/equipping, selecting maps and such) and not in the actual game? I'd probably try restarting the game and never alt-tabbing. Have you tried fullscreen or windowed? The game does have issues during map load that causes it to goof mouse cursor sometimes (either it's 0 in a direction or massively off the scale, causing even the smallest of 'pixel-like' movement to be about 25% of the screen, making it entirely unusable).

Apr 2, 2018
Nah bro, this game is exactly about that too. I just like being almost hopless, and having a half of gameplay depending on luck in this game, while also sometimes looking at her through barricades with her fat schlong that she immediately will put on use as soon as she gets close enough to me [sadly for now there is only futa skin, but it's pretty dope too, and I'm mostly using my imagination].
Hah, well i too love watch on her from distance. I come on place when she buggy and can't catch me, so i cant watch on her jumping boobs, but i mean this game not for challenge, well if you want scene of course. I don't see the point in making a sex game difficult, there are regular games for that. Although there are exceptions like Mgq paradox

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Requested by Ryukomat44

I didn't play the game that much, please let me know if there are any missing tags.
I tried the game and there was massive lag. I played another game that had a first person pov version and a third person pov. The third person pov had much less lag. Please add the option for a third person pov.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I tried the game and there was massive lag. I played another game that had a first person pov version and a third person pov. The third person pov had much less lag. Please add the option for a third person pov.
Tune the options. Not all games have the same optimizations for materials, texture resolutions, etc. Just because one game worked for you doesn't mean at all that another would. Third-person games more often will perform better but only because you're not viewing long distances, you're mostly orbiting a character in a small area, think Ark: Survival Evolved, otherwise it'd perform *worse* than first-person because you'd have the character to render. Plethora of reasons for different performance issues. (When measuring such a scenario be sure to note that usually cameras are further back TPV vs FPV and that can change the culling distance rendered, sometimes helping performance but as a false-positive comparison.)

Edit: I'll add that third-person would be cheating in a game built for horror like this. It'd be a bit like Outlast or Outlast 2...you'd be able to orbit around your character to cheat around corners and such. I highly doubt the developer would do that, it'd break immersion.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes