3.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
New location more easy then first, this good for newbie in this game.
Now try it on hard, without breaking any barricades and without any items for aid. Then you will see: if on lvl - 0 u can easily escape due to not so big rooms, but it's hard to hear her footsteps[at least on my PC], on lvl - 37 you will gonna be need to sometimes wait for her to pass, zoom, and to focus on hearing her steps, the benefit is that we on water :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Cumrooms-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I think there is a Dev Menu. I'm gonna try to unlock it later.

Edit: You can also use Cheat Engine
Whenever you suggest Cheat Engine be sure to remind them that the installer almost always contains adware or malware. More details can be found on Wikipedia regarding it.

Reactions: ButtNumz

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Just don't spam click "Next" on the install and you'll be good lmao
Yeah, I don't get why that keeps being said. One of the cites of Wikipedia is literally for a CE forum thread that's about something completely irrelevant to the installer prompts... it's about the drivers that it comes with that are literally used to make CE work (which get detected as malware because, well, what do the AV's know? they just see drivers that can hook into programs). Another citation is for a thread where it almost immediately resolved with "you just didn't look hard enough, the decline is right there". Everything in the installer is optional; if you actually read the installer and don't spam "next" you'll skip right over all the messy stuff you don't want. Plus, if it really bothers you, Or you can

Reactions: Fappingfox

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
You literally just grind to get sprays to fuck. Can you be less of a cunt about it?
What are you even talking about? All I did was point out that Cheat Engine has adware/malware in the installer. As for being a cunt, I was the one to post the first (edit: three) cheatable executables.
Just don't spam click "Next" on the install and you'll be good lmao
In the past there were a few releases where it was executed regardless of installer choices (it ran in the background to be set up but installed itself regardless of installer, not at the fault of the developer, it was the advertising partner at that time).
Yeah, I don't get why that keeps being said. One of the cites of Wikipedia is literally for a CE forum thread that's about something completely irrelevant to the installer prompts... it's about the drivers that it comes with that are literally used to make CE work (which get detected as malware because, well, what do the AV's know? they just see drivers that can hook into programs). Another citation is for a thread where it almost immediately resolved with "you just didn't look hard enough, the decline is right there". Everything in the installer is optional; if you actually read the installer and don't spam "next" you'll skip right over all the messy stuff you don't want. Plus, if it really bothers you, Or you can
I'm not talking about the kernel-level ring 0 drivers, I'm talking about components in the installer that were adware (and some malware) over a decade edit: two decades ago, I keep losing a decade there. An early installer also did not ask whether you wanted it or not. At one point in time part of the source was kept closed, only 'most' was available.

Edit: I'd also like to remind you of your own words, you admit the installer has (as one put it) "messy stuff". A simple warning was not uncalled for. Call it a public-safety-announcement if you can't realize it for what it was. So let's keep this on topic. "You can use CE, just be aware it has adware in the installer and had a problematic past."

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes