• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes
May 26, 2021
dude I had the exact some problem I gotchu. Just take everything that is in the melonloader and mmod folders and throw them into the folder that you are looking at
im shure this is ment to undo patrion lock but um... i dont got jack cheif following along.

edit: forget things, my arse realized it all was for experamental edition

Last edited:

asslordthe4th

Mar 21, 2022
how tf do i get cum tokens, i found the trader, how do i fill the lube? is it the water jug?

Last edited:

Gangres

Jun 14, 2019
"il2cpp_init detour failed: Failed to load hostfxr. Please make sure you have installed the .NET 6.0 runtime.
[23:38:29.875] [ERROR] il2cpp_init detour failed: Failed to load hostfxr. Please make sure you have installed the .NET 6.0 runtime."

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
"il2cpp_init detour failed: Failed to load hostfxr. Please make sure you have installed the .NET 6.0 runtime.
[23:38:29.875] [ERROR] il2cpp_init detour failed: Failed to load hostfxr. Please make sure you have installed the .NET 6.0 runtime."

Reactions: Gangres

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
Tried to use cheat engine for cash and got called out by the game :HideThePain:
1712710964673.png

Seems to work fine for me. Speaking of which, if anyone wants to give my Cheat Engine table a try simply open it up with Cheat Engine and attach it to the game then right click either "Money" or "Tokens" then "Change Record -> Value" and put in any number. Let me know if it works or if you get any errors, I scanned for the values in a very crude way but it seems to work fine.

Last edited:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
" Don't be swayed by the strange yet sexy entities here; your cock and balls won't survive the trip. "

They aren't sexy at all.... they're fat.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes