3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Buy Lube from the shop, equip it, select Level 0 as the map, find a water dispenser which dispenses lube located randomly around the level, find the trader also located randomly around the map, give lube. If I remember correctly, it doesn't matter if you lose or complete the level you still get cum tokens and also you get 6 or 7 of them
Lel fuck that. I'd rather just wait until someone mods in cheats or something.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Lel fuck that. I'd rather just wait until someone mods in cheats or something.
Here ya go, someone already did it with cheat engine. Just load the file and change the values

View attachment 3525952

Seems to work fine for me. Speaking of which, if anyone wants to give my Cheat Engine table a try simply open it up with Cheat Engine and attach it to the game then right click either "Money" or "Tokens" then "Change Record -> Value" and put in any number. Let me know if it works or if you get any errors, I scanned for the values in a very crude way but it seems to work fine.

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
yeah it does
source: me
No, it really doesn't. I've tried it attached to both the game's EXE and melonloaders, and each time, setting the value for either Money or Tokens does literally nothing. You know why? Because the pointers don't get the right address. So it doesn't work. So you're either lying out of your ass, or you've done something different to make it work.

EDIT: I was using the 0.6 Experimental 1 version of the game that was posted in the thread earlier. Changed to the one posted by OP and it's working now. Still, you should have clarified what version it works for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fappingfox

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
No, it really doesn't. I've tried it attached to both the game's EXE and melonloaders, and each time, setting the value for either Money or Tokens does literally nothing. You know why? Because the pointers don't get the right address. So it doesn't work. So you're either lying out of your ass, or you've done something different to make it work.
Worked for me m8 and all I did was use it with the games exe and change the values.

1712796808223.png

CampFireFly

May 23, 2023
Buy Lube from the shop, equip it, select Level 0 as the map, find a water dispenser which dispenses lube located randomly around the level, find the trader also located randomly around the map, give lube. If I remember correctly, it doesn't matter if you lose or complete the level you still get cum tokens and also you get 6 or 7 of them
I found the water dispenser, but it doesn't seem to have an interactive button.
[edit]
Forget it, I found the real one.

Last edited:

sans21vx

Apr 5, 2023
can someone tell me why it says No Support Module Loaded!
pls idk what to do :(

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Anyone got a completed save with max cash or w/e. I bought the spray and it didn't even go into inventory. Just disappeared.

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
View attachment 3525952

Seems to work fine for me. Speaking of which, if anyone wants to give my Cheat Engine table a try simply open it up with Cheat Engine and attach it to the game then right click either "Money" or "Tokens" then "Change Record -> Value" and put in any number. Let me know if it works or if you get any errors, I scanned for the values in a very crude way but it seems to work fine.

yea all worck

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
1712855884947.png 1712855969074.png 1712856008727.png

You open the cheatengine table with the second icon, the folder. Make sure you point cheatengine at Cumrooms exe not melonloader. Then you'll see the values bellow, just click Value and enter what you want.

For example, I just changed mine from the previous 9999928 to 5555 1712856117636.png

Reactions: papillonwing
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes