3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
If you're getting an error while trying to launch the game, install and . The files are for .net 6 and Microsoft VC, it's necessary for MelonLoader to work properly.

If you're still getting an error or getting a .dll error it could be the path the game is installed in has special/unsupported characters. Try to put it all in a folder on your desktop and name the folder something simple.

how to fix?
what happened?
someone can help?
Give this a try and let me know if it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fappingfox

XxFritexX

Jan 19, 2019
Very much isn't working, and I do have the nessary runtime and redist for it to work, I used the old method since the new one didn't work for me either. So I assume it might've been patched already. Screenshot 2024-04-11 201912.png

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
Very much isn't working, and I do have the nessary runtime and redist for it to work, I used the old method since the new one didn't work for me either. So I assume it might've been patched already.
Even if they patched it, it wouldn't matter, the game doesn't automatically update.
Try using the automatic , you might be missing some dependencies. I believe the support module is here "Cumrooms [V0.6]\MelonLoader\Dependencies\SupportModules" and the file should be "Il2Cpp.dll".

XxFritexX

Jan 19, 2019
Even if they patched it, it wouldn't matter, the game doesn't automatically update.
Try using the automatic , you might be missing some dependencies. I believe the support module is here "Cumrooms [V0.6]\MelonLoader\Dependencies\SupportModules" and the file should be "Il2Cpp.dll".
Yeah, i've tried both the manual and automatic installer, both are giving me the same error of "no support module loaded!". I know for a fact I have all the dependencies since I used melon loader in the past with other games. So, unless I need to move that Il2Cpp.dll file somewhere specific, I ain't gettin anywhere. I even tried one of the "nightly" versions of MelonLoader since that supposedly helped someone else, but i'm getting the same results.

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, i've tried both the manual and automatic installer, both are giving me the same error of "no support module loaded!". I know for a fact I have all the dependencies since I used melon loader in the past with other games. So, unless I need to move that Il2Cpp.dll file somewhere specific, I ain't gettin anywhere. I even tried one of the "nightly" versions of MelonLoader since that supposedly helped someone else, but i'm getting the same results.
Odd, only other thing I can think is affecting it is that it's in the downloads folder and/or windows firewall is stopping melonloader from injecting into the executable. I'm positive you've tried putting the game in another folder on your system but if not, try grabbing the download of the game that has the complete crack pre-installed and put it on another drive if you have one, I know windows is kinda fucky when it comes to permissions regarding the drive you're booting off of.

NoOne_1125

Apr 30, 2022
If you're getting an error while trying to launch the game, install and . The files are for .net 6 and Microsoft VC, it's necessary for MelonLoader to work properly.

If you're still getting an error or getting a .dll error it could be the path the game is installed in has special/unsupported characters. Try to put it all in a folder on your desktop and name the folder something simple.

Give this a try and let me know if it works.
Running it straight from the zip file including those files you sent seems to work well

Reactions: SodaSoda

Jorge Coyote

Nov 17, 2023
I cant watch the sex scenes. When i put the spray in the mosnter, the screens tells me that i have to chose the sex scene. But nothing happens. What i have to do?

InvaderzFatal

Nov 24, 2018
The game is telling me that it can't contact the RemoteAPI. Anyone know how to fix this?
1712976309803.png

I'm not sure if this is preventing the game window from appearing. I can hear the music and the static, but there's game visuals or anything.
1712976409062.png

strangely enough, it worked when I first opened the game and everything, but suddenly this happened.

XxFritexX

Jan 19, 2019
Odd, only other thing I can think is affecting it is that it's in the downloads folder and/or windows firewall is stopping melonloader from injecting into the executable. I'm positive you've tried putting the game in another folder on your system but if not, try grabbing the download of the game that has the complete crack pre-installed and put it on another drive if you have one, I know windows is kinda fucky when it comes to permissions regarding the drive you're booting off of.
Yep, tried that. Tried launching it from a seperate harddrive, same issue. Turned off my antivirus live scanning, same issue. Only thing I can think of, is that it isn't detecting the game version on the melonloader injecting panel thing or that I needed to replace the unity.enginecoremodule 0.0.0, since it gave me an error about it either having unwanted software stuff. WIsh there was an actual video or somethin about this besides the couple github threads which they just tell the ppl to use the "nightly" version.

NoOne_1125

Apr 30, 2022
Yep, tried that. Tried launching it from a seperate harddrive, same issue. Turned off my antivirus live scanning, same issue. Only thing I can think of, is that it isn't detecting the game version on the melonloader injecting panel thing or that I needed to replace the unity.enginecoremodule 0.0.0, since it gave me an error about it either having unwanted software stuff. WIsh there was an actual video or somethin about this besides the couple github threads which they just tell the ppl to use the "nightly" version.
Try opening the game in the zip file itself, it worked for me and I had no game bugs whatsoever

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
Yikes, too many problems with MelonLoader. I'll try to stray away from it when modding another game, I guess decompiling the game and snooping around in the .dll's is another option, it'll just take longer. I'm not sure if MelonLoader mods work with BepInEx but you could give it a shot, either that or I can make a mod for BepInEx that does the same thing.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Yikes, too many problems with MelonLoader. I'll try to stray away from it when modding another game, I guess decompiling the game and snooping around in the .dll's is another option, it'll just take longer. I'm not sure if MelonLoader mods work with BepInEx but you could give it a shot, either that or I can make a mod for BepInEx that does the same thing.
I would vote for BepInEx.:)
Melon is more "hypersensitive" to everything.You never know if it will work.
However, this dev is quite protective. Fighting with every single version can be exhausting.

hakuno656

May 13, 2019
I just noticed that when I buy the sprays they don't appear in my inventory. Is there something that is causing this?
Captura de pantalla 2024-04-13 152257.png

XxFritexX

Jan 19, 2019
Tf? You know what, I ain't gonna question it. Randomely got the vers from bunkr to try out the "running it in the zip file", which doesn't work btw, and it fuckin decides to start working. Man, Melonloader is so finiky when it want to work and when it doesn't.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes