3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
So, how do you fuck the monster girl? I already bought all three of the horny levels

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Haha I have no idea what I'm doing here, but it's pretty well put together so far.
I 2nd the motion to have a fov slider added. We're entering motion sickness territory when turning the flashlight lags behind like that.

dfsadasdfasdf

Apr 6, 2022
Was asked to provide "something" for people who have a hard time with this. Cheating should work now (left it obfuscated ;)). Buying also works regardless of price (code thinks zero). I'd also recommend informing the developer that they *seriously* need a colorimeter to adjust their monitor, the brightness of this sucks donkey dick and is impossible on color-corrected monitors.
what this file do?

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
v 0.3.1

Pros and cons of playing the current version.

+ Unusual gameplay

+ Purchased items

+ Monster that wants you

- Too dumb AI(literally you can handle for any item)

- Few scenes(only 3)

- The only death scene is minus your balls.

- Difficulty is not much different(in terms of monetary reward), and for what you want to pass them only once.

- After pumping all levels of lust, there is nothing more to do in the game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can only hope this doesn't end up a cash grab with little to no real development, because this is a 10/10 concept

• Angry
Reactions: BBC King

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Can only hope this doesn't end up a cash grab with little to no real development, because this is a 10/10 concept
You can easily grab the assets and re-implement, if ever needed...remember the whole 'give credit' though with the one asset, original author's requirements I saw.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes