3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
0.4 for those who want it.
Herpaderpaderpa... Note this game has bugs. Sometimes looking at Firecrackers boom = crash, sometimes item prices aren't listed, sometimes enemy character shader isn't visible but other 'part' is, etc.

Edit: This is a v0.4 that will most likely only work on the v0.4 uploaded by gdtyydhtdydyytddyt. If using OP's v0.4 you may be out of luck, I don't know if that GameAssembly matched this upload's. They are specific to each version and each build. This patch allows cheating without getting called out for it, it also allows buying to work regardless of money or price (click buy, it'll purchase without subtracting money). Not sure why this bit is so fucking difficult for people to comprehend. Do not DM/PM asking for hand-holding or spoon-feeding.

Last edited:
Reactions: riki132 and imogg

bweaves2020

Jan 1, 2020
Herpaderpaderpa... Note this game has bugs. Sometimes looking at Firecrackers boom = crash, sometimes item prices aren't listed, sometimes enemy character shader isn't visible but other 'part' is, etc.
I see so it only works fr v 0.4 was trying it at first on the non christmas version

Last edited:

sacc3020

Nov 12, 2022
Does this add any cheats or does this just make it so cheats work in the game?
If it's the latter, do you know where I could get cheats?

Feb 17, 2018
Not bad game, animations quality is mid, but if game is gonna be completed, thay probably gonna reanimate them. For some reason futa skin doesn't work. By defult she already have pingels, but that futa skin for 20$ with big pp is just don't work. Hope they not only fix that but also add some futa on male scenes at some point. If they gonna add them, it would be cool if they gonna add it instead of crushing balls one, 'cause u know, your butty being rammed by fat schlong of eldrich female because u stoopid horny fuck who keep falling to "barebackrooms" on purpose sounds dope to me.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Don't know why they make these simple games so grindy. The gameplay loop isn't interesting enough to want to do it 20+ times.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Don't know why they make these simple games so grindy. The gameplay loop isn't interesting enough to want to do it 20+ times.
It's called watering down the beer, bread-crumb/cerealing the meatloaf, etc..stretching things out to make it look like there is more to it than there is. A ton of developers have figured out how to play people for more on Patreon (etc). Subscription model, that crap.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes