3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
help me do it please
Several ways to tackle that. Easiest is to look at the sets of bytes I patched in the GameAssembly library. One routine patched is for whether to fuss if cheating, the other is to make the "Buy" button think the cost is 0 internally without bothering the actual dataset of items. You can do it live or byte-patch as I did.

randomaccount617

Jun 30, 2023
Several ways to tackle that. Easiest is to look at the sets of bytes I patched in the GameAssembly library. One routine patched is for whether to fuss if cheating, the other is to make the "Buy" button think the cost is 0 internally without bothering the actual dataset of items. You can do it live or byte-patch as I did.
thanks, but I have no idea how to do any of it :/

Reactions: JohnnyBoyRSA

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Not working.
Only works on the version it was released for. That was for v0.4 and only from the MEGA link I mentioned in this thread (dunno about OP's). If you started with a clean folder and replaced it and it still doesn't work then you're 99% most likely using Windows and it is in your way. Edit: And will you people fucking read, the buy button will WORK regardless of whether you have money or not. FFS. READ.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Why does it look so pink on me? (version 0.4)
Fuschia, FF00FF (max red, max blue). Shader most likely failed to compile. Eg., old graphics card, old driver, or exotic/buggy shader. Number of things it could be. Fuschia is commonly used to catch failed shaders/missing textures because the color stands out so well.

Reactions: vytti

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Herpaderpaderpa... Note this game has bugs. Sometimes looking at Firecrackers boom = crash, sometimes item prices aren't listed, sometimes enemy character shader isn't visible but other 'part' is, etc.

Edit: This is a v0.4 that will most likely only work on the v0.4 uploaded by gdtyydhtdydyytddyt. If using OP's v0.4 you may be out of luck, I don't know if that GameAssembly matched this upload's. They are specific to each version and each build. This patch allows cheating without getting called out for it, it also allows buying to work regardless of money or price (click buy, it'll purchase without subtracting money). Not sure why this bit is so fucking difficult for people to comprehend. Do not DM/PM asking for hand-holding or spoon-feeding.
Can you upload op's v0.4 game assembly as it doesn't work :(

vytti

Jan 27, 2020
Fuschia, FF00FF (max red, max blue). Shader most likely failed to compile. Eg., old graphics card, old driver, or exotic/buggy shader. Number of things it could be. Fuschia is commonly used to catch failed shaders/missing textures because the color stands out so well.

so how can I solve it?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Can you upload op's v0.4 game assembly as it doesn't work :(
Not downloading GBs just for a single file. Send a link privately of yours from OP and I'll patch it today when I have a moment. Busy fighting some AI limitations on artwork, pain in the ass but free.
so how can I solve it?
Might not be able to most likely because it's probably the shader. Developer should address it.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Not downloading GBs just for a single file. Send a link privately of yours from OP and I'll patch it today when I have a moment. Busy fighting some AI limitations on artwork, pain in the ass but free.

Might not be able to most likely because it's probably the shader. Developer should address it.
Here's the OP's unpatched game dll file

Btw I was curious what software you use to patch these files

vytti

Jan 27, 2020
Ecco il file dll del gioco senza patch dell'OP

A proposito, ero curioso di sapere quale software usi per patchare questi file
[/CITAZIONE]

Ho provato con il file che mi hai consigliato ma ho lo stesso problema, aspetto che lo sviluppatore risolva tutto con l'aggiornamento, grazie mille!

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes