rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
Take exam on Tuesday, read flier for internship, the following morning (Wednesday) event in your room is indicated....this is where you get stuck. No actions available in your room

Capture.JPG

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
kinda same as everybody, she had 60 corruption, she's been with the professor he lend her to a black guy and after ward, she had corrupt 100 and had this pop up every action I made (and as you can see, she reached 101 corruption, I don't know if it's meant to be able to get higher than 100
edit : and even though I'm at corrupt 100 she still refuse some acts (for exemple, at the restaurant, she don't agree to do more than blowjob)
View attachment 1999829
This only happens for me when wearing a daring outfit

Reactions: BiXsu69

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
The game is buggy - horror))) I accidentally switched to another tab during the game, immediately returned back and in the right and left windows everything is in error...

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
This only happens for me when wearing a daring outfit
It will occur again when you hit 60 corruption. Happened to me as well, putting on normal outfit works til your base corruption hits 60. Then your spammed....

Edit: The endgame if .3 is littered with bugs. So 60 is max corruption til game gets fixed.

Last edited:

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Do you need to increase corruption to progress in the game ?
If you increase intelligence or look, nothing happens ?

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Sorry for the bugs guys, rushed the release a bit cuz it took so long already. Ill upload a fixed html file later today so you dont have to redownload the entire thing.
Thanks for that.

Really loved your game but bugs disappoint us.
Also can you post hints for all the endings.I am in dire need of it Please

Reactions: BBZ01

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
game gets stuck at your room so you can't sleep or use computer the only way to keep playing is to dance all night at the club but then once you get the tattoo this keeps popping up every single page. View attachment 2000149
maybe I found the error:
line 1464 set $corrupt to 2 --> set $corrupt to 3

and same for 1471 set $corrupt to 3 --> set $corrupt to 4

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
This game was perfect since this update but we have to wait for a hotfix seriously, I was hyped for this Update but well. The Dev has RL Problems so he might just wanted to release it as soon as possible since he skipped 1 month already it should've been released last month. Well better wait a little more rather than release the new version with aton of bugs. Now all we can do is wait since this game has potential

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes