shax0

Aug 3, 2017
I uploaded a fixed HTML file, which is temporary. You can use that and it should run fine, the popup must've been a bug cuz i copy pasted some code and didnt change the variable value. The other bug was something due to unfinished content and me forgetting I didn't add a temporary fix to avoid the bug.

Shepard89

May 29, 2017
I uploaded a fixed HTML file, which is temporary. You can use that and it should run fine, the popup must've been a bug cuz i copy pasted some code and didnt change the variable value. The other bug was something due to unfinished content and me forgetting I didn't add a temporary fix to avoid the bug.
Can you please upload somewhere else? On this site, the browser swears at the certificate, but even if I ignore the warning and follow the link, the site itself already writes an error as in the screenshot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shax0

Aug 3, 2017
Page is updated with new full download links as well. No guarantee they aren't any other bugs, but at least not ones that break the game like these did. Also, thanks for the reports everyone, I was able to easily find the bugs and fix with all the comments.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so I am in the office where the !! icon shows I have an event at my desk but it only shows me career evaluation with the message i have finished my work- despite it being on level 2

Bee78

Jan 26, 2022
Page is updated with new full download links as well. No guarantee they aren't any other bugs, but at least not ones that break the game like these did. Also, thanks for the reports everyone, I was able to easily find the bugs and fix with all the comments.
Thanks for the fast reaction! I downloaded the new html file, but my corruption level started from 60 in the beginning (before the prologue). Can you check please?
Right now I will try to create a new beginning with the old html file, save, and I will load with the new one. I hope it will work.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
It feels like there is very little additional content because of the glitches and bugs even after the bugfix.

Glitches:
The office Route feels like it is bugged because you can't graduate from University even after completing 2 semesters because after you finish the second semester you just get the internship offer again. You can't go to Intern Level 2 because of it.

If you leave while talking to the Girl at the office if you leave instead of complementing her, you get an error message saying that the passage leave doesn't exist.
Police route is also bugged since you can't enter the Police Station after the first time you work for them.

There is also a glitch where you are stuck when you go to the homeless guy underpass if you don't have enough corruption point, which has been there since 0.2.

Some praises/gripes:

The addition of the character interactions, the character thoughts of the main character and just the general expansion is great actually.

Also I am really interested in Kim content and this additional character interactions between the two was pretty solid but it just got cut off before it could get interesting.

Eliot barely has anything substantial even if he is supposed to be the character that's introduced in the prologue and feels like a non character (doesn't feel like her boyfriend) and Connor has a lot more to do by comparison.

The Restaurant stuff is good but same complaint as Eliot that there is barely anything there and same with the Finder app.

shax0

Last edited:

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Good Dev and game. This release was buggy but some fixes came fast. A buggy release trippled the post count. You got some guys here helping others and looking at code. You don't see that with bad games.

Tithann

Mar 19, 2019
I found another bug. When Yoonji invites you to go clubbing, even if I have a dress and that I'm wearing it, it says that I have to wear a dress (with the exact same picture of the dress I'm wearing) and no way to progress but by going back and declining the invitation

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Is there a list of possible game endings and a list of game achievements as the game stands now? I have found several, but I would like a complete list if possible even if that list might grow as the game develops.

ningawater

Mar 13, 2019
I found another bug. When Yoonji invites you to go clubbing, even if I have a dress and that I'm wearing it, it says that I have to wear a dress (with the exact same picture of the dress I'm wearing) and no way to progress but by going back and declining the invitation
I think you could just click on the image of your dress on the main screen and it should work.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I'm sorry but I know shit about programming. For the Cock addict popup bug, do I paste SugarCube.State.active.variables.corrupt = 4 and close the window or do I paste it then press ener and close th window ? Does the popup have to be on screen or not or it doesn't matter ?
For example on Chrome click F12 you should see something like that
View attachment 2000689
Switch to Console and write SugarCube.State.active.variables.corrupt = 4
View attachment 2000691
And Click Enter
Just an FYI, someone made a little script In this thread that makes finding and editing variables in Sugarcube (Twine) much easier. Since it's all just text you don't actually need to download anything, just copy+paste the following into the console the same way you did the money code.

It'll look like this when you're done:

Just start typing the value you're looking for into the Add box and it'll give you all the options that match the first two letters you type. It's super useful in almost all HTML games, so I keep it saved in a plaintext notepad file. Also when you hit f12

Art78

Jul 20, 2019
ich habe nur eine frage wie arbeitet man als polizistin ? nach dem gespach mit dem vater und dann dass vorstellungs gespräch ist irgenwie schluss ich komme in das polzeirevier nicht mehr rein .
it's written in the Changelog: ''added a brief proof of concept for the police storyline''

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Please fix this typo. It should be drift not drit. There is an expression that you are misusing too. It's take your leave, not make your leave.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 45 Votes