the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
wish u had a femdom route or kinda like the brat teasing n getting what she want without giving in return route :D but great game

Jul 14, 2021
Enjoying the game and look forward to future updates. Just curious though. Is anyone else running into bugs with the Kim or Emerson stories?
I see gifs for further storyline but can't get there.
Emerson is maxed and all I can do is send selfies after the date. Kim storyline everytime I enter her apartment after she wants to set up trip I get TOGO message.

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Enjoying the game and look forward to future updates. Just curious though. Is anyone else running into bugs with the Kim or Emerson stories?
I see gifs for further storyline but can't get there.
Emerson is maxed and all I can do is send selfies after the date. Kim storyline everytime I enter her apartment after she wants to set up trip I get TOGO message.
How did you get to go on a date? All I have is a message when I try to flirt about getting a promotion, but my bar is locked at 11/10 for promotion stuff.

Feb 15, 2019
shax0 massive fan of v1 & v2 of this game, but gotta say this version just seems to have... less. I can't seem to do things I did in the previous versions like move in with connor, cuckold him, show Damien my QoS tattoo, I can't find anything to do at the police station after being interviewed, the office thing just seems to end once again, after I've dated that guy for a bit (Emerson?). I'm guessing these are just bugs? Mostly saying this as (hopefully) helpful feedback/seeking clarification. Like I said, massive fan of V1 & V2 but this seems to have content chopped - unless I'm being an idiot (and I've played through twice!)

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
shax0 massive fan of v1 & v2 of this game, but gotta say this version just seems to have... less. I can't seem to do things I did in the previous versions like move in with connor, cuckold him, show Damien my QoS tattoo, I can't find anything to do at the police station after being interviewed, the office thing just seems to end once again, after I've dated that guy for a bit (Emerson?). I'm guessing these are just bugs? Mostly saying this as (hopefully) helpful feedback/seeking clarification. Like I said, massive fan of V1 & V2 but this seems to have content chopped - unless I'm being an idiot (and I've played through twice!)
I have similar opinions.

shax0

Aug 3, 2017
Uploading a fix for the 60 corruption bug and also made that route a bit more accessible. Thanks for the feedback.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Uploading a fix for the 60 corruption bug and also made that route a bit more accessible. Thanks for the feedback.
I thought 60 corruption was to give returning players an easy start lol. :ROFLMAO:
was able to get 'move in with connor, cuckold him, show Damien my QoS tattoo' done no problem.
' added a brief proof of concept for the police storyline ' guess he missed it. office one is not working as mentioned tho.
one thing Im not able to recreate is there used to be slut event at sports class, kinda weird as I have progressed quite bit, it wasn't a problem back then.
edit: dang, misread as I don't know about how to show damien tattoo.

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is spa trip conversation last event in Kim's storyline as of this version? and also does yoonji has any content in the game? cause I can see pics regarding her in game folder but can't access to any of her content, every talk with her is about nightclub.

mariahfermer

Apr 27, 2020
I thought 60 corruption was to give returning players an easy start lol. :ROFLMAO:
was able to get 'move in with connor, cuckold him, show Damien my QoS tattoo' done no problem.
' added a brief proof of concept for the police storyline ' guess he missed it. office one is not working as mentioned tho.
one thing Im not able to recreate is there used to be slut event at sports class, kinda weird as I have progressed quite bit, it wasn't a problem back then.

Even though I have almost anything, i haven't managed to cuckhold connor nor show damien my tattoo (i have the tattoo). How can I do that?

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Even though I have almost anything, i haven't managed to cuckhold connor nor show damien my tattoo (i have the tattoo). How can I do that?
did you finish that lounge thing before connor? after tattoo you gotta go back home to upload pics then wait for another day and do some quiz iirc.
other then that I don't know, not enough corruption points? It kinda naturally happened in my playthrough, so I'm kinda confused.
edit: oh, did you get bbc ending before connor?

Last edited:

mariahfermer

Apr 27, 2020
did you finish that lounge thing before connor? after tattoo you gotta go back home to upload pics then wait for another day and do some quiz iirc.
other then that I don't know, not enough corruption points? It kinda naturally happened in my playthrough, so I'm kinda confused.
funny thing, immediately after I asked you this storyline started, so I did it. THANKS

Reactions: HotPotLovers

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
How did you show Damien the tattoo? No matter what I do the option never shows itself.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes