HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
How did you show Damien the tattoo? No matter what I do the option never shows itself.
wait damien? guess I misread then, damien content did bug on me but what I noticed is gym class damien boy contents missing, didn't know mc could show damien tattoo tho. Thank you for pointing that out, will try after shax0's new update drops.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
is there a way to get html only update link? Can't find it here and patreon both links are entire package

Feb 15, 2019
is there a way to get html only update link? Can't find it here and patreon both links are entire package
Looks like I was wrong. I've re-downloaded the whole thing, and whilst I haven't really tested it, corruption does now begin at 0. I've attached the html file alone zipped here - unsure if there's any other differences but there ya go!

Reactions: bluerubber

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
The attached savegame shows a bug in regards to office storyline progression: while one cannot work anymore after having been promoted once, one of the values says we're at 10/10, the other says we're at 0/10.
Note also that in that savegame, going to your room you can repeat the "Think about recent events" part unlimited times.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
The attached savegame shows a bug in regards to office storyline progression: while one cannot work anymore after having been promoted once, one of the values says we're at 10/10, the other says we're at 0/10.
Note also that in that savegame, going to your room you can repeat the "Think about recent events" part unlimited times.
same, and i'm using newest version

VAMOSALAP

Apr 16, 2022
I know it's an actual glitch because I have experienced it. I was just giving that guy shit for cheating. The work around has been posted and is quite simple. Most people don't want to read posts to find the answers.
I agree. I had, personally, found ways to get around this problem, on my own, cuz of the simplicity. U have an ironic sens of humour, it's great !

Reactions: JimMorrison19

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Not sure if you want to fix this since refreshing the browser is technically cheating.
A Web-browser (especially when used on a Mobile Device) may "refresh" the content of a web-page for a number of reasons, and the end-user manually uses the web-browser's page "fresh" feature is only one of them.

1. If the web-browser is being used and the end-user opens another application (like answering a call or looking at an SMS) then the web-browser will be forced to run in the the background. The end-user switches back to the web-browser again (bringing it to the foreground) can cause the current page to refresh.
2. The end-user changed the device from Portrait to Landscape or via-a-versa while viewing a web-page can also cause a refresh.

Reactions: guest1492

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Wow, this version is a direct downgrade to v0.2, the content added is introductory to new locations (police and office) but everything is completely broken. I've spent as much time fixing the code as playing and in the end I still had to manually change some variables for it to work.

Reactions: uniqueusername69

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Is spa trip conversation last event in Kim's storyline as of this version? and also does yoonji has any content in the game? cause I can see pics regarding her in game folder but can't access to any of her content, every talk with her is about nightclub.
The first release I could talk to Yoonji and get her events popping. I haven't been able since. I even tried a no cheat playthrough and I still couldn't get it. There are several things not firing off and need to be fixed.
Yoonji broke, cant show her the tattoo, damiens friends broke, showing damien the tattoo is broke.

I believe that is the end of kims story line but all of that was added this last update.

Reactions: Ammy_gordon

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
Does police blackmail routes end after do a photoshoot with Patrick? bacause I come back after 3 days and its says "Looks like nobody has been home for a while... "

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Open the html file in a text editor like notepad++ or Brackets and edit this area:
1661717903641.png
Code:
        <<set $personality_time to $day_counter+10>>
        <div id="choice" @data-passage="`previous()`"><p>Continue</p></div>
This is a timed event, but it was empty so this edit will just postpone it until later without breaking anything.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Open the html file in a text editor like notepad++ or Brackets and edit this area:
View attachment 2010982
Code:
        <<set $personality_time to $day_counter+10>>
        <div id="choice" @data-passage="`previous()`"><p>Continue</p></div>
This is a timed event, but it was empty so this edit will just postpone it until later without breaking anything.
My HTML doesn't even have this line of code. :ROFLMAO:

Also anyone know the source of the attached?

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The code I've posted should be pasted in the section from the screenshot, the highlited part is edited from the original file.
Gotchu. Now I am getting an "include "p4" " error.
And " Error: the passage "Your room" does not exist" after going to Damon's.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Gotchu. Now I am getting an "include "p4" " error.
And " Error: the passage "Your room" does not exist" after going to Damon's.
I didn't see the first error, here is my html file with some fixes, fair warning though: i'm not sure if my file was originally before the dev released "fix" or after.

For the second error, there was a typo in code where it was "Your room" instead of "Your Room".

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes