Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
when i go to my bedroom when it has the ! game over shows a picture of a girl in her underwear and cant make any choices?

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
For those wo didnt notice:
Not sure what's the difference, but it seems just as buggy. E.g. office route bugs out (internship ad keeps popping up and option to work in the office is removed), can't graduate from the uni, some random encounters in the city have dead ends etc. etc.

Reactions: jojogeo

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I can't recall if I ever posted on this one or not. The game is decent, I think it needs some more small events just to break things up and add a little more feeling of life to it. The big thing is I think you need to dump the gifs and replace them with mp4's or webm's or jpg's they would be better qaulity and a fraction of the size. 2 gigs is a lot for how few images the game has.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
great game! all it's need is more story and sandbox stuff to do. there's a glitch i found with the Homeless guy where would like to apologize but the scene didn't continue.

Also does anyone know the actor or the video in this attachment?

Mrs.X2020

Mar 7, 2021
There's a glitch when you go to the storage room you can gain as much as corruption that you want...
For the record and everyone who will see it in the future that glitch happened on v0.3fix

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Yep office apprenticeship only lasts 1 week then repeats? Seems to be a bug?
Also if you tutor Marcus at relationship9 and select 'Just continue with math' there's an error. Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Coldhands66

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Any content where a boyfriend catches MC cheating yet, or watches? I know there's a phone-call while cheating in one scenario, but that's the only thing that comes close I've seen yet.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Any content where a boyfriend catches MC cheating yet, or watches? I know there's a phone-call while cheating in one scenario, but that's the only thing that comes close I've seen yet.
You can only do more with Connor and not with Eliot. I wish Eliot was a character here but he has no content for interaction.

Reactions: BBZ01

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You can only do more with Connor and not with Eliot. I wish Eliot was a character here but he has no content for interaction.
Thank you. What other cheating interactions are there with Connor when MC is in a relationship with him, other than the phone call? (Post in spoilers if you need to).

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes