• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bary_king

Jul 23, 2018
Another issue I haven't seen mentioned - I finished school before progressing very far on Damien's path, and then it seems Damien was no longer available...he stopped sending messages when I was studying at night, and there was no way to find him.
In my case every night relationship with Damien goes back to 7.6 so I cannot progress.

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
Any tip on how to have sex with Jason?
This is as far as I could get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you've been to the gym a couple of times. when leaving, he should appear. then we have to exchange numbers. then a conversation with Kim. then you just invite him to train and increase the relationship. in the end, you have to go to the gym alone and after training, you spy on him and join him in the sauna.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Like the new characters and expansion of old characters, but a lot more new bugs

1) bugs after family game night, if interact w/brother
2) can't go to club w/Yoonji. You get stuck no matter what
3) can't get past A+ grade when first offered option to get an internship. I was able to use tutor w/marcus to get unstuck, but you aren't just sent back to main.

Not necessarily as bug, but eventually your relationship evolves with Damian so that one after noon he wants to "hang out" and if you want to do anything other than "hang out" it turns into you either "hanging out" or stop seeing him. I just wanted to do something else and was perfectly fine to "hang out" with him later. Why the forced choice? Seriously, talk about needy.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018
that game have proplims pls fix it with restrant and that guy holmes he left just one sex and pls in night put rendom gif in park its say nothing her

shax0

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks for all the bug reports. In the next update I'm gonna include some debug menu/options, sorry for the frustration.

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
after you get the queen of spades tattoo and show your sister is that the end of her content or am i missing something?

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes