Amberda1

Jun 17, 2018
you've been to the gym a couple of times. when leaving, he should appear. then we have to exchange numbers. then a conversation with Kim. then you just invite him to train and increase the relationship. in the end, you have to go to the gym alone and after training, you spy on him and join him in the sauna.
I don't see the sauna, can you please tell me more about this

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
I've done that, it keeps repeating when he says "You could be a model..." then you click browse. It hasn't progressed from there.
You click Browse.
A picture opens.
Scroll down and click send
(in Chrome, sometimes you need to change the zoom to scroll below)

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
This gotta be in my opinion the best html story game actives right now. The system is great, the UI is not crowded, little grind, great pictures, while some ideas are on other games they are better implemented here. Really like it and it's one of the firsts that compelled me to contribute.
Keep it up!

Reactions: Hoolahoop33

Blandoats

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for all the bug reports. In the next update I'm gonna include some debug menu/options, sorry for the frustration.
Just Curious, Any sneak peek you could give of your plans for Yoonji? Looking forward to more of her and Marcus plus the stuff she originally had in v0.1 if that will be re-added eventually.

Reactions: DocBsb

F69

Apr 29, 2017
What's the purpose of having the boyfriend story lines be mutually exclusive. It's well-established that the MC is unfaithful, so it seems unnecessarily limiting.

Reactions: imbatshit452

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
So I've restarted a playthrough and all I have left is work at the company. I call them, they tell me to meet on friday, I have the clothes, but the option to go there for the interview isn't there. Can't start working there :/

Any help ?

Edit : also, I see there's a "police" folder with events. How do I start that ?

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
For whatever reason, working at the restaurant and staying after work (this is after having sex with Mark, the player's boss) there doesn't seem to be any repeat sex scene -- instead, just a blank screen and a 'continue' button.

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
If I may, I'd like to share my opinion on what I've seen so far from version 0.4fix and maybe I'm missing something or couldn't follow path A or B, but still.... Again, I really like it and it's my fav html game currently.
- I don't see the point in the mini game at the gym
- Seems to be only one sex scene with the beggar, at home, and then he disappeared when before you had a few on the streets
- The teasing brother story seems to be replaced to drink and have sex?
- I don't see the "raise your GPA" line

- Thing I'd like to see in the future:
--> More Yoonji: add 1 or 2 short scenes with her either alone or together
--> 1 or 2 simple scenes with the Gym guys you tease
--> Same with the guys you tease on the streets
--> Maybe an oral or titjob scene with brother's friend and maybe a confrontation by the brother, stuff like: "you're fucking my best friend or something", idk, just thought could be interesting
--> A little groping scene on the bus to the other city

Again, probably I couldn't reach all routes since there are stuff on the folders I didn't see, but this is what I think

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
What's the purpose of having the boyfriend story lines be mutually exclusive. It's well-established that the MC is unfaithful, so it seems unnecessarily limiting.
You don't have to cheat. Player's choice to do so or not.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes