LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
Hi guys.
I'm thinking I could add more than just a few clothes. I mean something like Denim - jeans mini or shorts and even dresses.
I was also thinking about Reworking the avatars so that the character in the picture would have different hair colors. So, when you go to a beauty salon and dye your hair, you will be able to replace the photo with the hair color you like. Of course, I would do about 4 colors for each avatar present in the game like Blonde, Brunette, Brown and Redhead.
What do you think about it ? I'm asking because there's quite a bit of work to be done
Regards
Lena

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys.
I'm thinking I could add more than just a few clothes. I mean something like Denim - jeans mini or shorts and even dresses.
I was also thinking about Reworking the avatars so that the character in the picture would have different hair colors. So, when you go to a beauty salon and dye your hair, you will be able to replace the photo with the hair color you like. Of course, I would do about 4 colors for each avatar present in the game like Blonde, Brunette, Brown and Redhead.
What do you think about it ? I'm asking because there's quite a bit of work to be done
Regards
Lena
That could be great but would require a lot of work.

Aizekfrost1

Mar 7, 2019
I just wanna say thanks to developer. Its so good game i liked very that corruption and bbc theme! So many choices and characters , u do huge job! I wish you good luck and dont end project soon, i think many funs you have not many of them is just type. That insta theme too so good, random guy who type its nice idea you have talent.

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
us this game dead?
Nah. Sometimes the developer will take a bit longer than said/expected to update it but it's really no reason to worry. I'd expect the update probably by the end of the month or sometime next month. If not then MAYBE it'd be time to worry.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
So as someone who just played a game that ended up focusing a bit much on BBC content, I want to ask. Does this game focus on BBC content? I don't mind a bit but if it's like 50-60% of the game or even more then it's not very interesting to me. Seems to be very very little lesbian stuff which is a shame cause it looks impressive otherwise.

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
So as someone who just played a game that ended up focusing a bit much on BBC content, I want to ask. Does this game focus on BBC content? I don't mind a bit but if it's like 50-60% of the game or even more then it's not very interesting to me. Seems to be very very little lesbian stuff which is a shame cause it looks impressive otherwise.
The game is great but if you're not into BBC content then it might not be for you. Not EVERY character is a black guy but a good portion of them are. The non-black men have some nice set ups but haven't been fleshed out as much as of yet. With that being said though it's still a really solid game even if you're not super into the BBC stuff. I'd recommend checking it out if you're interested.

Reactions: zaluli

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
I think it will take some time for the rest of the cast to be fleshed out but I think it will have content for other characters as well.

I am personally hoping for expansion to Finder app for the other dude. Cause I really want to play a Sugar Baby route with the other guy who doesn't have content yet.

Reactions: zaluli

LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
Hi.

At the beginning I want to point out that I am just a little user of HTML and QSP games just like you. I'm not saying I have any super skills, it's not like that at all. I just like to diversify my games trying to keep the immersion as far as possible.

Okay, now to the heart of the matter...As I wrote before, I'm posting Avatars (But it's just a sample) which each of them has 4 colors
- Blonde
- Brown
- Brunette
- Redheads.

Objective: Each player has his own preferences (especially guys) who prefer blondes to brunettes and vice versa. Each of us is different. So you can choose an Avatar with whatever hair color you like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to dwonload from ---->

To change your avatar, go to the game folder, you don't have to exit from the game. It is enough to change only the location and the avatar should change in the game itself in this case.

The folder location is; [Drive x ] Cupid's Way\images\selfie\avatars

Where x is the drive name like C,D or E etc etc
All Avatars I have made are size - 500 height.

The second goal of this project is that now you can dye your hair when you go to the hair salon - without changing your face to another, which is often seen in games based on HTML and QSP engines.
Now you have 4 colors with the same face.

As I mentioned at the beginning, this is just a sample. Tell me how you see it. If not, I won't bother with it and I won't waste my time.

The next stage of this project will consist in changing the hairstyle. That is curly, short hair. But not all avatars are freely editable. It works best on profile pictures (Passport, Identity Card, etc.).

Redhead sample hairstyles project. Download link ---->

Such a project is possible to complete, but it would be best to focus on a few faces, max 3-4 ( for now ) because each of them change their hair color to Blond, Brown, Brunette, Redhead. Then each hair color to create a hairstyle.
So as you can see, it's a lot of work... but generally it's doable.

Now for some worse news. Due to the fact that Starfield is coming out soon (I love Bethesda games) I won't have that much time to do "something" for HTML or QSP games. I might do something from time to time, but it won't be massive.

I hope you like the avatars and have a great visit to the hair salon in the mall ;)

Regards
Lena

Last edited:

Agood

May 16, 2018
I check every day to see if there is an update. Hope release an update soon.
and can i suggest?

Sep 4, 2017
Hi.

At the beginning I want to point out that I am just a little user of HTML and QSP games just like you. I'm not saying I have any super skills, it's not like that at all. I just like to diversify my games trying to keep the immersion as far as possible.

Okay, now to the heart of the matter...As I wrote before, I'm posting Avatars (But it's just a sample) which each of them has 4 colors
1 Blonde
2 Brown
3 Brunette
4 redheads.
Objective: Each player has his own preferences (especially guys) who prefer blondes to brunettes and vice versa. Each of us is different. So you can choose an Avatar with whatever hair color you like.

Link to dwonload from ----> Mega

To change your avatar, go to the game folder, you don't have to exit from the game. It is enough to change only the location and the avatar should change in the game itself in this case.

The folder location is; [Drive x ] Cupid's Way\images\selfie\avatars

Where x is the drive name like C,D or E etc etc
All Avatars I have made are size - 500 height.

The second goal of this project is that now you can dye your hair when you go to the hair salon - without changing your face to another, which is often seen in games based on HTML and QSP engines.
Now you have 4 colors with the same face.

As I mentioned at the beginning, this is just a sample. Tell me how you see it. If not, I won't bother with it and I won't waste my time.

The next stage of this project will consist in changing the hairstyle. That is curly, short hair. But not all avatars are freely editable. It works best on profile pictures (Passport, Identity Card, etc.).

Redhead sample hairstyles project. Download link ----> Mega

Such a project is possible to complete, but it would be best to focus on a few faces, max 3-4 ( for now ) because each of them change their hair color to Blond, Brown, Brunette, Redhead. Then each hair color to create a hairstyle.
So as you can see, it's a lot of work... but generally it's doable.

Now for some worse news. Due to the fact that Starfield is coming out soon (I love Bethesda games) I won't have that much time to do "something" for HTML or QSP games. I might do something from time to time, but it won't be massive.

I hope you like the avatars and have a great visit to the hair salon in the mall ;)

Regards
Lena
You already did more for this game than the developer in the last year.

Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
My game is glitched, I started dating Adam and when I choose to go to school an encounter with Jessica happens and when I choose either one of these options the game just keeps looping I can't advance past this screen
1694219715595.png

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes