Nov 27, 2022
I dunno, it just seems with each update is just the game changed around with more convoluted systems. Sure, some are nice but I don't care about charisma checks. It started nice and simple. Had branches that led to ends. Should have just implemented more after story stuff or extended the length to said ends. Finished sister end. Using previous unused characters was good and all and his description and content got better with updates, but it just seems each was more about a new system that breaks the game and has to be patched then about 1 or two scenes rather than just focusing on content. Its how a lot of games on here end up. Short and sweet then in come "system changes" and they go abandoned

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
I dunno, it just seems with each update is just the game changed around with more convoluted systems. Sure, some are nice but I don't care about charisma checks. It started nice and simple. Had branches that led to ends. Should have just implemented more after story stuff or extended the length to said ends. Finished sister end. Using previous unused characters was good and all and his description and content got better with updates, but it just seems each was more about a new system that breaks the game and has to be patched then about 1 or two scenes rather than just focusing on content. Its how a lot of games on here end up. Short and sweet then in come "system changes" and they go abandoned
If it were any other developer I'd be worried but personally I feel like even with the changes Shax has still delivered on a fun experience. Personally I don't see the game getting abandoned any time soon. I'm sure the new update will come out soon and it'll be a solid & fun experience.

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
I mean...today is the 3 week mark but also it's still pretty early in the day. Even if the update drops today it won't be soon.

Reactions: Busras

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
shax never said 3 weeks. he said probably 2-3 weeks more that doesnt mean he got it done in that time. i wouldnt put my hopes up that its coming today.

Reactions: Busras

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
shax never said 3 weeks. he said probably 2-3 weeks more that doesnt mean he got it done in that time. i wouldnt put my hopes up that its coming today.
Still he gave some sort of a deadline.

In that case, it would be better if he just gave the current status. People would then understand, if there is still work to do for the release.

A simple word like :

I didn't forget about the update, I'm still working on it, some stuff needed some more fixing, but it will be coming pretty soon + insert new deadline.

It's simple, and when you're working on a backed project, you need to communicate a bit.

If you come close to the deadline and you won't make it on time, even for few days, just write a line, saying the previous thing I wrote.

You may say :"if he works it's fine for me". Right, but still, communication is really important for every project. If you're only working for you, you still should have some "deadline" you're fixing to youreself, to focus on certain points, then clean things up. If on your personal project you can't finish upon the deadline you fixed for youreself, then you fix another one, you may even precise things more, like what to debug, what to fix, what to emprove what to add (for youreself eh).

The project Shax0 is working on may be interesting at some point, but oh... there is some crude lack of communication from his end, thing that can easily emprove.

Reactions: LAOJOE and jessy89

entropy2

Mar 26, 2020
Comparing previous release rates;
0.4 -> 0.41 = 138 days (4months 17 days)
0.41 -> 0.5 = 67 days (2months 6 days)

0.5 -> latest post @ 75% complete = 92 days (3months)
Putting aside the post saying 0.51 would be released with minor changes and bugfixes, we can make a guess that the earliest we'd actually see it would be 6th November in a perfect world where the progress is linear. More realistically, especially with the claim it's the biggest update yet, I wouldn't be surprised if it was late November-early December.

Usual disclaimer that I know nothing at all, I just look forward to the next release of this excellent game.

jessy89

Mar 5, 2019
Hu guys, let's just look at it like this, firstly, the fact that the demand is so high just shows that the game is good.
It wouldn't help anyone to bring a faulty or half-finished version online, which would result in a lot of messages about everything not working.
That just shows that the editor wants to do his job well.
It is also sometimes difficult to find the right pictures for the right topic.
All in all, we're all excited to see what's new soon.
Putting pressure or complaining doesn't help anyway.

best regards:D

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Hu guys, let's just look at it like this, firstly, the fact that the demand is so high just shows that the game is good.
It wouldn't help anyone to bring a faulty or half-finished version online, which would result in a lot of messages about everything not working.
That just shows that the editor wants to do his job well.
It is also sometimes difficult to find the right pictures for the right topic.
All in all, we're all excited to see what's new soon.
Putting pressure or complaining doesn't help anyway.

best regards:D
The entire issue here is that we get no communication from the developer.... if we got even a single message that there were delays due to reasons, we would be more likely be having more productive conversations

jessy89

Mar 5, 2019
Of course I agree with you, but if nothing happens it won't help. You can't force anything. In the worst case, nothing happens because he doesn't feel like it anymore

jessy89

Mar 5, 2019
In general, it would be cool to make a game with a police officer who goes on her adventures undercover and is forced to go further and further to get her job done.
Maybe someone would like to do something about it? ;) :love:

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
In general, it would be cool to make a game with a police officer who goes on her adventures undercover and is forced to go further and further to get her job done.
Maybe someone would like to do something about it? ;) :love:
There is the game "officer Chloe" I think it was the name.

Made a long time ago. Old but gold.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes