DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
This update cycle feels like one of the longest. Hopefully, that means there's a lot of new content in this next update. I genuinely can't wait for what's next. I'm always really excited when a new update comes out for this game.
I have gotten impatient enough that I wouldn't mind buggy game lmfao.... but I am excited for the content update so much.

Reactions: KatyZ

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This update cycle feels like one of the longest. Hopefully, that means there's a lot of new content in this next update. I genuinely can't wait for what's next. I'm always really excited when a new update comes out for this game.
It is a long cycle and one would think that in that time the dev could fix the game, it is not a bad game, in fact it is one of the best html on the site and very intuitive unlike most games of this style, the problem is that objectively the game is a disaster in terms of bugs. You can't enjoy a route without reaching a dead end thanks to a bug, hopefully for this update the game will be more stable.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
It is a long cycle and one would think that in that time the dev could fix the game, it is not a bad game, in fact it is one of the best html on the site and very intuitive unlike most games of this style, the problem is that objectively the game is a disaster in terms of bugs. You can't enjoy a route without reaching a dead end thanks to a bug, hopefully for this update the game will be more stable.
It doesn't help when the dev nerfs existing content then replaces it with something else.

Feb 25, 2024
"Next update is very close to being done." - that was 4 days ago. I don't really get why the dev can't be more specific like "update this/next week". Especially when you consider this is the first update in 4 months...

Reactions: LarryButz

ItsMeBarneyyy

Mar 23, 2024
Hey guys, I'm new to everything. I played this on my phone and I'm stuck, I keep getting errors. Can anyone help me on what to do, I need a guide or something so that I don't need to keep restarting.

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
I get some people can get impatient or upset with a creator when they take a while but like....come on now. This game is legit entirely free. The Patreon is essentially just there to show support. The wait sucks but it is what it is.

Reactions: KatyZ and Loxyas

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
I get some people can get impatient or upset with a creator when they take a while but like....come on now. This game is legit entirely free. The Patreon is essentially just there to show support. The wait sucks but it is what it is.
I agree, but what else can you expect with this ADHD generation?..

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes