CJelly36

Feb 2, 2022
Also, I think once the MC gets her BBC fix and starts score Black and is tattooed, she should not be getting satisfied encounters with white guys as it belies her stated preference - and guys who see her tattoo/underwear and realized meaning should think something about it like no wonder she's a slut and her cunt is so loose. If she wears the BBC/QoS top publicly she should be getting random criticism and also randomly hit on by black guys, including all the scenes in the Quiz.
Yeah the QoS stuff needs a complete rework tbf. It happens way too early in the story and affects very little. I agree that there should be some sort of persistence check for dialogue and interaction if the MC is marked.

I know the dev reworked v0.6 (and is still redoing the original story) but imo v0.5 was a better story in terms of the MCs progression.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Yeah the QoS stuff needs a complete rework tbf. It happens way too early in the story and affects very little. I agree that there should be some sort of persistence check for dialogue and interaction if the MC is marked.

I know the dev reworked v0.6 (and is still redoing the original story) but imo v0.5 was a better story in terms of the MCs progression.
or cuck them all

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I noticed in this update Jasmin references the person in the rap video is her brother and not Damien like in previous updates. Not sure why this was changed as i don't any other changes in any of the story lines referencing this.
I still wish the corruption was slower and for the creator to focus on existing stories instead of adding new unfinished routes.

Reactions: jojogeo

Specializt

May 23, 2017
anyone know if and when the next update will be? (march or later?)

Dev update
An hour ago
View post
Hey all. The next update is going straight to 0.7, as it will be a bigger update than I wanted originally. It's mostly done, but I'm taking some more time bug hunting.
You can expect some reworked/expanded storylines and a few new characters.
Coming sometime next month (March).

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Excellent game, I don't know if the dev reads feedback here on f95zone (although he is the one who started this thread), but the only thing I think there should be is a way for MC to deny routes right when they are presented, for example: that rapper who keeps asking mc to send them a photo, mc can only close or deny his route much later after she has sent several photos of her and given him a blowjob, in my opinion there should be the option to deny him or end with his route right when he asked for the photos. Another occasion is when the MC takes her sister's snow queen card, there should be an option for her to leave the card instead of taking it.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
And there should be a way to tell her brother to fuck off.
Yeah honestly... that part is where I want to ignore it but its always like a button away. Other stuff I can choose to avoid because they are out of the way but that option is always right there in the room, yeah option to close that route would be great.
While I do not need it right now!... but I would like to play a role of a character than have everything playable in one route.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes