Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone bypass this error and reupload my file? I'm stuck with the message " Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <div> "

Reactions: ArchieMDM

TheJerk

Jul 21, 2017
Funny,I came here looking for a fix for this same exact bug!
If anyone knows how to fix it please let us know
Messed around with the code and managed to fix it.
Change this line:
&lt;div id=&quot;choice&quot; data-passage=&quot;Go to the next seminar&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Continue&lt;/p&gt;
To this:
&lt;div id=&quot;choice&quot; data-passage=&quot;Go to the next seminar&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Continue&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

Should be easy to find with a program like notepad++. Have fun!

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Because that content wasn't there in the first release. It's literally not what most people signed up for.
Can someone bypass this error and reupload my file? I'm stuck with the message " Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <div> "
Same problem as Dratenir
if you have the solution : I'm interested ! 'cause this error prevents us from moving forward. View attachment 3107131
Funny,I came here looking for a fix for this same exact bug!
If anyone knows how to fix it please let us know
Messed around with the code and managed to fix it.
Change this line:
&lt;div id=&quot;choice&quot; data-passage=&quot;Go to the next seminar&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Continue&lt;/p&gt;
To this:
&lt;div id=&quot;choice&quot; data-passage=&quot;Go to the next seminar&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Continue&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

Should be easy to find with a program like notepad++. Have fun!
or they could just grab the bugfix that got posted one site back comment #1126

redok666

Jul 1, 2018
Please tell me, after I got a tattoo and passed the quiz, something should happen? I didn't have any new conversations except two dates through the site. In addition, the vacation event is repeated every Saturday.
Oh yes, when renting an apartment, not $400, but $25,000 is removed from the balance.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Please tell me, after I got a tattoo and passed the quiz, something should happen? I didn't have any new conversations except two dates through the site. In addition, the vacation event is repeated every Saturday.
Oh yes, when renting an apartment, not $400, but $25,000 is removed from the balance.
I don't know the dev changes quests every update. I can never tell whats broken or removed since version 2.

Reactions: jojogeo

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 1834012

Overview:
This is a lifesim game where you play as a girl trying to make it in life.
Yowever you've finally grown the age where you need to capitalize on those opportunities that present and pick a path.
Will you live up to your family's name, or perhaps even exceed it? Or will the adult world swallow you whole.
The choice is yours now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-14
Release Date: 2023-11-13
Developer: shax0 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.61
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1892601 View attachment 1892602 View attachment 1892603 View attachment 1892604
Can you please make the vacation trip skipable? One time is okay but there is really no point in seen the same scenes again when she drive there on the next month. Also why do I have to do always the job interview in the company when I finish a exam? -.-

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 1834012

Overview:
This is a lifesim game where you play as a girl trying to make it in life.
Yowever you've finally grown the age where you need to capitalize on those opportunities that present and pick a path.
Will you live up to your family's name, or perhaps even exceed it? Or will the adult world swallow you whole.
The choice is yours now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-14
Release Date: 2023-11-13
Developer: shax0 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.61
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1892601 View attachment 1892602 View attachment 1892603 View attachment 1892604
hey, can you please change the preview images? The game UI looks so much different to what we see in the preview.

Sissydusty

Jul 27, 2023
Nope, any reactions which was in previous versions don't used.

Try fix bellow, when vacation over you will need to pay again to repeat it. All earlier bug fixes included.
Thank you! It worked "mostly" I was able to finally progress the game and experience the vacation. But there's still some glitches.like the mirror being unusable when your looks stat is maxed out and the Jayden line just ends. That might be the end of content though..idk same with when you click the city button after school when it has a explanation mark and some pictures are broken in Jason's quest line. I Love this game but it's so glitchy and I wish I could message the people I actually want to or have some kind of guide

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 45 Votes