Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Can you meet Liam at some point while you're in a relationship with him?
You can fuck his dad every day but no interaction with Liam...?

Oct 30, 2020
Get at a highly enough corrupt and int level, and there should be an option to 'skip class' which has you start his path. If you have a high enough Charisma stat you can also perma-block the path.
I don't have the option to skip class.
Among other things, he doesn't move forward with the semester

debid4u

Nov 8, 2020
I keep getting an '!' mark in my room at the morning when it says Go do your makeup,but I've tried both the options and the mark still remains, Am I doing something wrong?

Luvcock

Apr 7, 2021
Great game so far, LOVE the sister content, can't wait for Mom to get shown! oof so hot!

Last edited:

entropy2

Mar 26, 2020
Dev update

Hello,
0.6 was really rushed for the time i had to work on it, resulting in a lot of bugs and stuff I had to exclude from the version because I didn't have time to finish it. I've had more time recently so in the next few days I will release 0.61 which will fix all bugs (that I know of), and contain basically the other half of the content.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
So i have a problem i dont know how exactly i can show you my progress and where it happen but i hope this will be enough
View attachment 3085293

and my problem is
View attachment 3085295
I cnt click on continue oh and i use the the last update 0.61
Yep, reached that point too, its a dead end. I assume you could avoid it by not giving him the advice to ask Hannah for help, but i'm not sure if i can go back one day to test that.

Edit: Nope, its not possible to go back to the point at which he asks for your advice, which means i'm stuck until this bug is fixed.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CupidsWay-0.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I wish he'd stop adding new characters and instead offered continuation to precedent characters' storyline! Like the white BF you've sex with him once, and then unless i'm mistaken he disappears... You can do his father with not a chance to be caught hands around the naughty cookie.
Characters seems not to really react to the choice of clothes, do they react if you're wearing the fetish ones or the tattoo?

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes