Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
Are they supose to be a Daimen1 folder becuse i have 0 and 2 and after 17 realtions i are suppose to meat him outscuts but cant find him any day or time?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
has anyone managed to get the teacher route in this version or has it been removed?
you will get a............." ! move on to next seminar " click that link when it pops up .... the teacher stops you and it works like it used to

Reactions: Philjd
Sep 4, 2017
Surprisingly the bugfixes usually happen pretty quickly. If not I already know someone in this thread is probably working on one themselves lol
I mean, yeah, i totally expect someone else to fix this dev's shit. He is not gonna do it himself any time soon. Maybe in 0.6a (bugfix update) in 3 months xd

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
The most telling bit for me is that every change log is hilariously vague.

"Updated lots of things." He never quantifies what was updated, so nobody can actually hold him to task.
havent played the new update yet because I'm not in the mood to restart (cant load old save). When i compare the codes, it seems like there are major updates for Daimen, Cartar and Chloe, small(?) update for Aaron, new characters Xavier > Caleb > Brim, maybe some changes/update for school and dreams im not sure.

just want to say its not easy for ameteur dev to write a changelog, even large companies forget changes they made in their changelog (totally not looking at D4). not to mention actually quantifies all the changes. some devs just say how many renders and word count, which could very much be meaningless if you actually think about it. hundreds of renders could be just frames of one short animation, word counts would be very different for erotic scenes, dialogue or narrative, some content are just way harder to write well.

however, i too want to see a changelog saying which characters get updated

Reactions: cotteneyejew007

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Since v0.5 and also in v0.6 I no longer get the exam. Only normal tests. Is this a bug or how can I currently graduate?

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes