gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The option first appears after you had the first night visit from Linda. So the fact that you don't see the option is not the problem by itself. You should have a relationship with Linda (do her initial sexual action) if after that she still won't come for a night visit (say after 4-5 days of ignoring her), then you have a problem.
Yup, that's what I figured. Gone through all the other events (I believe) with Linda, and the option (or the first night visit event) never appeared, even after ignoring her for weeks at a time.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I noticed a small bug : Cleaning Day 13:00 Hot Tub (Chloe Corruption Level 1)
Chloe distracts mc's attempt to clean the jacuzzi by flashing her tits. (New graphics work fine.) Clean Hot Tub star 3 does not register.
(The other 13:00 cleaning event with Chloe was done before Corruption and registered as star 2.)

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Yes - I am having trouble with "Linda Surprise Visit"
The 'Notes' is telling me "I have noticed something about her behaviour ….. etc" and the event is still locked in the events window.
No actions with her for several days and still no visit:
1) I have gone back to a save before the first milestone and tried - nothing
2) I have tried it between milestone and before triggering Amy's arrival - nothing.

This is all in v3 from a new start - worked fine in my v2 version.

????

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Chloe's spanking dialogs seem to be mixed up :
Chloe Corruption Level 1
On Day 22 she got a heavy spanking by Rachel (8/10).
On Day 23 and 24 she was not spanked. On day 24 MC catches her at 23:00 and she says she is still sore and cannot be spanked. (Emily got a spanking at 21:00). It is possible to spank Chloe.

Reactions: TheGary

zangetsupwnz

Jan 11, 2018
Yes - I am having trouble with "Linda Surprise Visit"
The 'Notes' is telling me "I have noticed something about her behaviour ….. etc" and the event is still locked in the events window.
No actions with her for several days and still no visit:
1) I have gone back to a save before the first milestone and tried - nothing
2) I have tried it between milestone and before triggering Amy's arrival - nothing.

This is all in v3 from a new start - worked fine in my v2 version.

????
Have you tried it on v0.3.3 ? I had the same issue when i was playing on v0.3.1

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
minor bug : Aunt Makes Mistakes : star 4 and 15 ToolTip
The help text is too long. 2 lines text. Some text on top of each other is displayed.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
minor bug : Truth or Dare
When mc invites the girls (Want to play a game tonight?), the dialog option disappears as expected, but the next hour the option is there again. (confusing)

Inviting the girls to Truth or Dare should produce a notebook entry for the player.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
other bug I have found

1, progress to far and Linda visits get locked out
2, progress to far in Chloe quest Chores hot tub #2 gets locked out
3. id you see Chloe getting spanked by Rachel - there are no doctor visits and the option to spank Chloe is not there

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
small graphical bug : Truth or Dare
When Emily completely undresses, the last scene shows her naked front and bikini back (bug)

minor bug : Truth or Dare
When Chloe is in panties and Emily dares her to undress, she says "There is nothing more to remove". The next screen she is naked but without the undressing scene.
(Can this be related to Chloe wearing no panties as punishment earlier? But then the previous scenes would be inconsistent because they show Chloe in panties.)

Reactions: ThL

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018

when you lose a cuni or knee contest the whole AUNT MAKES MISTAKES competes it self

5 stars complete when the you lose a game and one off the stars should not complete until you do the first milestone

the 7th star in AUNT MAKES MISTAKES IS THE PROBLEM (peek on susan and rachel)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
AUNT MAKES MISTAKES : notebook message
The message "I must be in Rachel's room at 20:00" does not vanish after the 20:00 event but stays in notebook until next day.

When Susan asks for the routine job with sleeping pills / disable alarm, notebook entries could be generated.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
It seems like you did the events in a very unusual order and with the increased progression speed you reached a point where you need to spank Chloe to progress with her but you can't do it anymore because of "Aunt Finally Finds Out".
When you send Linda to check on Chloe's temperature, she finds out she's not sick and you don't have the possibility to spank Chloe for faking.
Sorry, I didn't see this eventuality, I'll be fixing it for next patch.

Depending on your current progression here's 2 possible fixes:
  • You spanked Chloe at least 2 times but she never gave you a handjob (hot tub event), in that case you just have to do the Hot Tub event.
  • You didn't spank Chloe at least 2 times, you're stuck, I noticed TGI was willing to help you, he can probably fix the problem.

Thanks to everyone reporting all the annoying bugs in 0.3, I'm following the thread and fixing them as soon as possible.

Also thanks to everyone helping people having some troubles unlocking content. ;)
Yep, I'm stuck. I completed the hot tub a while back. I'll have to restart I guess. So, just so I avoid this in the future, I have to make sure I spank Chloe BEFORE I progress in the aunt story? So just avoid the aunt like the plague until I complete Chloe's punishment arc?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Yep, I'm stuck. I completed the hot tub a while back. I'll have to restart I guess. So, just so I avoid this in the future, I have to make sure I spank Chloe BEFORE I progress in the aunt story? So just avoid the aunt like the plague until I complete Chloe's punishment arc?
You don't necessarily have to restart. Saves can be fixed in some circumstances if you upload your save there may be people here, who want to try to take a stab at fixing it.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes